Class and Character

vorpma

10 minutes ago, Rocket94 said:

I remember a drunk guy from the Ferguson era asking me where he was. I told him he was at a Rolling Stones concert...he may have believed me!

WAIT! That sounds vaguely familiar.....have we met? 

• Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Augie said:

WAIT! That sounds vaguely familiar.....have we met? 

My god it was you! Your hair was longer...I remember telling you to stay awake for the encore! They played "Satisfaction"! 

Edited by Rocket94

This is a fine thread and I apologize for breaking in here with this, but I just can’t help noting the disparity between the subject lines.

”Class and Character” currently adjacent to “Former Bill Justin Banian arrested for Attempted Murder” then a bit downwind we have “Another Raider, OT Trent Brown, Domestic Violence Lawsuit”

26 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

This is a fine thread and I apologize for breaking in here with this, but I just can’t help noting the disparity between the subject lines.

”Class and Character” currently adjacent to “Former Bill Justin Banian arrested for Attempted Murder” then a bit downwind we have “Another Raider, OT Trent Brown, Domestic Violence Lawsuit”

I pride myself in my versatility.  ?

On 10/16/2019 at 4:45 PM, Rocket94 said:

Some of these guys still had regular jobs. It was almost a privilege to get paid playing football! Ha! good way to supplement their incomes!

Another thing that I find funny, is that fans used to walk in with cases of Genny! unreal!

Marty Schottenheimer used to play Uecker tournaments at a tavern my father use to play at - regular Joe's back then!

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, vorpma said:

Marty Schottenheimer used to play Uecker tournaments at a tavern my father use to play at - regular Joe's back then!

No kidding. It is amazing how all of these guys were just hanging out in the community...members like the rest of us. Small world! lol!

Edited by Rocket94
  • Like (+1) 1

On 10/17/2019 at 9:52 PM, Hapless Bills Fan said:

SFW, what does this have to do with Ron McDole?