RV Pass Desperately Needed for Eagles Game

COACH85

We just bought 4 tickets for the Eagles Bills Game on Oct 27th.  Does anyone have or know of someone that can sell us their RV Pass?  We will pay Top Dollar for it.  Any info you can give would be greatly appreciated and GO BILLS!!!!   

Thanks,

John and Marielle

(703) 861-8666

coach85@aol.com

Edited by COACH85
spelling error
  • Like (+1) 1

@mead107 mentioned ECC (Erie Community College) lot.

Also try "The Mr.Ferguson Memorial Tailgate Lot"... AKA: The Doctor's office right next to Hammer's Lot.  @BringBackFergy may be able to help you out w/a phone number to call and reserve a spot IFF the Dr. accepts RVs?

And the Best part about the Fergy Memorial Lot?  All proceeds go straight to the Doctor... No "surge pricing"... Gugny can tell you all about surge pricing!  Part of that parking revenue goes to those in need and have served honorably and defended their egos from senseless (but often warranted) attacks! Everyone needs a safe place... Even for their ego. Since Hammer's doesn't accept RVs trying this option may help?

Enjoy... You can thank me later, but my ego doesn't need to be protected.  I am a pretty humble guy... Unlike that OTHER troublemaker, who shall remain nameless but forever memorialized!  If you do see him, ask him for some back bacon on your breakfast sammy! ? 

CC:

@Cripple Creek

@Gugny 

• SDS locked this topic