If the Bills Trade at the Deadline.. What Position?

elijah

Which position are the Bills most likely to address at the trade deadline?   

148 members have voted

1. 1. Which position are the Bills most likely to address at the trade deadline?

• WR
    • OL
    • DE
    • Other

15 hours ago, Happy Gilmore said:

Yes, I have, as well as last year.  He looks to have had one holding call last year, but got beat plenty.  Dawkins was the best of a bad O-line with Castillo's incompetence, but that still wasn't saying much about him.

Read this for further reference (you need to) https://nflmocks.com/2019/07/24/buffalo-bills-2019-dion-dawkins/

I know Dawkins has been called for holding more than once this year....I've watched the games, Mrs. Dawkins.

holding calls are hard to judge when josh bolts whether the pressure is there or not. i guess sometimes it's either hold or let your qb get creamed.

12 hours ago, njbuff said:

The Bills should just role with what they got.

They can get better from within. They don't need to be trading any high draft choices for players who won't guarantee them anything whatsoever.

Remember how well the Kelvin Benjamin trade worked out?

i agree. i heard they called up nick easley.  i think with all the contracts coming up, we should build through the draft. next year we can go oline and dline high.

2 hours ago, billsredneck1 said:

holding calls are hard to judge when josh bolts whether the pressure is there or not. i guess sometimes it's either hold or let your qb get creamed.

No, stop it man. You sound like someone that understands football outside of ESPN and what some website tells you!

I'd vote OL. That NE game showed the right side needs some work.  Besides if Zay is our WR3 (which he is) you'd be hard pressed to fine a better WR3 available on the cheap.

I'm still amazed at people on this board throwing a fit over our 3rd WR. Seems pretty stupid. 

?

16 minutes ago, MrSarcasm said:

I'd vote OL. That NE game showed the right side needs some work.  Besides if Zay is our WR3 (which he is) you'd be hard pressed to fine a better WR3 available on the cheap.

I'm still amazed at people on this board throwing a fit over our 3rd WR. Seems pretty stupid. 

?

Even WR3s are expected to catch passes that hit them in the hands or the numbers.

15 minutes ago, MrSarcasm said:

?

Maybe the coaching staff is holding out hope that Robert Foster comes back from his injury after the bye week and returns to last seasons form? That would be ideal. I don't think we're making a trade for a WR. 

Just get Dawson Knox more involved.

Just now, Gugny said:

Even WR3s are expected to catch passes that hit them in the hands or the numbers.

No doubt. But why focus on that spot, where he might see 4 targets a game, as opposed to the RT spot where they are constantly whiffing on the block.

?

Just now, MrSarcasm said:

No doubt. But why focus on that spot, where he might see 4 targets a game, as opposed to the RT spot where they are constantly whiffing on the block.

?

If you read the threads on TSW, you'll see plenty of discussion regarding OL play.

If Zay Jones is going to stay, then it's on Daboll to utilize him properly.  He has not been doing that.  If Zay can't be successful in the role(s) Daboll is putting him in, then Zay needs to go.

1 minute ago, Gugny said:

If you read the threads on TSW, you'll see plenty of discussion regarding OL play.

If Zay Jones is going to stay, then it's on Daboll to utilize him properly.  He has not been doing that.  If Zay can't be successful in the role(s) Daboll is putting him in, then Zay needs to go.

Totally get it but again I think this obsession with the 3rd WR is just dumb. This is not a priority but the way this board reacts makes it seem like Zay is our WR1.

?