I met Frank Wycheck

Hey folks. So listen I work all over the country in promotional sales. Usually I get to meet alot of different people. Last week I was in Nashville, and I got to meet Eddie George and Frank Wycheck.

I told Mr. Wycheck that I was from Buffalo and his eyes lit up. I told him that he crushed the spirits of a whole town with his FORWARD LATERAL. He laughed and we made a joke out of it. Ofcourse as a Bills fan, I had to ask him if he thought it was a forward lateral or not and he just smiled.

My guess is that he knew it was. Frickin jerk.

I also met Mo from the biggest loser and Richard Simmons. Mo was cool, richard flames. It's pretty funny.

T_R

By the way, Eddie George is a MONSTER. He is way bigger in person than you could imagine.

Hey folks.  So listen I work all over the country in promotional sales.  Usually I get to meet alot of different people.  Last week I was in Nashville, and I got to meet Eddie George and Frank Wycheck.

I told Mr. Wycheck that I was from Buffalo and his eyes lit up.  I told him that he crushed the spirits of a whole town with his FORWARD LATERAL.  He laughed and we made a joke out of it.  Ofcourse as a Bills fan, I had to ask him if he thought it was a forward lateral or not and he just smiled. 

My guess is that he knew it was.  Frickin jerk. 

I also met Mo from the biggest loser and Richard Simmons.  Mo was  cool, richard flames.  It's pretty funny. 

T_R

By the way, Eddie George is a MONSTER.  He is way bigger in person than you could imagine.

298438[/snapback]

Cool! you should've as Wycheck "Do you know where I can find Kevin Dyson?"

So I was in Nashville last week, as reported, and I stayed at the Hilton where Eddie George's restaurant is. I walk in and what do I see on the wall but a HUGE mural of Dyson running down the sideline during that play, trailed by a few other cheaters. :doh:

Plus my room looked out on the Coliseum. Every morning I had to wake up and look at the scene of the crime.

So I was in Nashville last week, as reported, and I stayed at the Hilton where Eddie George's restaurant is.  I walk in and what do I see on the wall but a HUGE mural of Dyson running down the sideline during that play, trailed by a few other cheaters.  :)

Plus my room looked out on the Coliseum.  Every morning I had to wake up and look at the scene of the crime.

298484[/snapback]

How did you like Nashville? Was there a lot to do downtown?

How did you like Nashville? Was there a lot to do downtown?

298736[/snapback]

Actually there was. A buddy of mine who drove over from Little Rock and I closed a couple of bars on Broadway and Second Avenue that first night, though the names escape me in a haze. The new arena and the Coliseum are impressive, but why did BellSouth build a skyscraper that looked exactly like Batman? :)

I did manage to get over to the Country Music Hall of Fame, believe it or not. It wasn't bad, though I like the Rock Hall in Cleveland much better. Wish I'd had the time to see more stuff, but I was busy most of the time with meetings and CLEs (it was an ABA Section on Business Law meeting).

Hey folks.  So listen I work all over the country in promotional sales.  Usually I get to meet alot of different people.  Last week I was in Nashville, and I got to meet Eddie George and Frank Wycheck.

I told Mr. Wycheck that I was from Buffalo and his eyes lit up.  I told him that he crushed the spirits of a whole town with his FORWARD LATERAL.  He laughed and we made a joke out of it.  Ofcourse as a Bills fan, I had to ask him if he thought it was a forward lateral or not and he just smiled. 

My guess is that he knew it was.  Frickin jerk. 

I also met Mo from the biggest loser and Richard Simmons.  Mo was  cool, richard flames.  It's pretty funny. 

T_R

By the way, Eddie George is a MONSTER.  He is way bigger in person than you could imagine.

298438[/snapback]

You shoulda let me known beforehand - I would have Fedexed my Colt 45 to you. :)

Actually there was.  A buddy of mine who drove over from Little Rock and I closed a couple of bars on Broadway and Second Avenue that first night, though the names escape me in a haze.  The new arena and the Coliseum are impressive, but why did BellSouth build a skyscraper that looked exactly like Batman?  :)

I did manage to get over to the Country Music Hall of Fame, believe it or not.  It wasn't bad, though I like the Rock Hall in Cleveland much better.  Wish I'd had the time to see more stuff, but I was busy most of the time with meetings and CLEs (it was an ABA Section on Business Law meeting).

298758[/snapback]

I'd like to take a trip there and maybe see the Bills play the Titans next time that happens. I'm not a fan of country music either, but I would check that museaum out. When the Bills played the Seahawks in Seattle last year, I went to the Music Experience and that was really cool.

Actually there was.  A buddy of mine who drove over from Little Rock and I closed a couple of bars on Broadway and Second Avenue that first night, though the names escape me in a haze.  The new arena and the Coliseum are impressive, but why did BellSouth build a skyscraper that looked exactly like Batman?  :)

I did manage to get over to the Country Music Hall of Fame, believe it or not.  It wasn't bad, though I like the Rock Hall in Cleveland much better.  Wish I'd had the time to see more stuff, but I was busy most of the time with meetings and CLEs (it was an ABA Section on Business Law meeting).

298758[/snapback]

Nashville is pretty fun. If you give it a chance. Right, BRH? ;-)

Charles

Parked Eddie George's rental car. His freakin' calves are huge (not to mention the rest of him). Yes, he's a big boy.\

298786[/snapback]

2 summers ago he worked out here locally with JJ Stokes and occasionally J Rice.

He is big but not uber buffed like a TO. Just concrete bag solid.