Apologies for misplacing Schopp thread

US Egg

To webmaster, I realize I should have put my Mike Schopp is a total.....thread here instead of Stadium Wall.

(though why Schopp STFU is still allowed there seems conflicting)

Anyways, maybe it's because when he filled in on ESPN occasionally a decade ago on weekends and never got a job beyond the Buffalo market that has created his hostility towards the locals....any thoughts ?

Edited by I am the egg man
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Kudos to webmasters for showing no bias shutting down similar thread they allowed for over three weeks in Stadium Wall feed that was near identical to mine in the same feed that they shut down in 3 hours.

Peace.

(shall I expect discipline)

3 hours ago, SlimShady'sGhost said:

If you do not like what you hear .... Change the channel

There's nothing to change to to hear a Bills post game show. If there were, I would.

That I can't listened to Schopp for more than 5-10 minutes and do change the channel the rest of the year, I thought I could listen longer or to the entire post game show since the Bills won and thus, his condescension wouldn't seem so blatant during the post game show.

I was wrong, and the only alternative is to shut off the post game show, which I did.

• Like (+1) 1

8 hours ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

Schopp hates everything that is right and good and so is a miserable prick when the team doesnt do what he wants.

Except the team did do what he wanted yesterday. They ran the ball like 4 times in the first half. Where did that get them? Zero points. All the sudden in the 2nd half they started running a little more and poof. They win the game. 

He was still right yesterday. He was bothered by idiot fans callling in like were the best team ever. We had 4 turnovers at the QB position. We shot ourselves in the foot multiple times in scoring position. We barely win the game. Yet people want to call his show talking about how we’re so great. Like we just blew out the Jets with no issues or anything. 

We barely won that game. And dare I say, if it wasn’t for the defense putting up a pretty good game, we didn’t deserve it. Some things went well but we better fix some things before we start calling in talk shows talking about we’re back. 

19 minutes ago, I am the egg man said:

There's nothing to change to to hear a Bills post game show. If there were, I would.

That I can't listened to Schopp for more than 5-10 minutes and do change the channel the rest of the year, I thought I could listen longer or to the entire post game show since the Bills won and thus, his condescension wouldn't seem so blatant during the post game show.

I was wrong, and the only alternative is to shut off the post game show, which I did.

Who does the post game on the Bills App?   Is that Schopp too?     

If there is any ugly in a game then you should know what to expect.  

just saying 

7 minutes ago, SlimShady'sGhost said:

Who does the post game on the Bills App?   Is that Schopp too?     

Thanks.

Didn't know about that. I'm old school radio listening guy, not modern app savvy guy.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, mrags said:

Except the team did do what he wanted yesterday. They ran the ball like 4 times in the first half. Where did that get them? Zero points. All the sudden in the 2nd half they started running a little more and poof. They win the game. 

He was still right yesterday. He was bothered by idiot fans callling in like were the best team ever. We had 4 turnovers at the QB position. We shot ourselves in the foot multiple times in scoring position. We barely win the game. Yet people want to call his show talking about how we’re so great. Like we just blew out the Jets with no issues or anything. 

We barely won that game. And dare I say, if it wasn’t for the defense putting up a pretty good game, we didn’t deserve it. Some things went well but we better fix some things before we start calling in talk shows talking about we’re back. 

We barely won because we didn't run in the first half.

Dopp is never happy unless he is miserable.

4 minutes ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

We barely won because we didn't run in the first half.

Dopp is never happy unless he is miserable.

Sure Would have slowed the game down a little bit for the offense. Given them some room to breath. Instead they ran it when they shouldn’t have, on the 1 yard line, backed up in their own end zone. A play action might have been a better option there. 

11 minutes ago, mrags said:

Sure Would have slowed the game down a little bit for the offense. Given them some room to breath. Instead they ran it when they shouldn’t have, on the 1 yard line, backed up in their own end zone. A play action might have been a better option there. 

Sure but at least we got straightened out . Wonder if McD had a talk with Dabol?

5 minutes ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

Sure but at least we got straightened out . Wonder if McD had a talk with Dabol?

I doubt it. They didn’t really run that much more in the 2nd half either. There were some differences. Mosley was out of the game. And the last drive was 3 straight runs up the middle. There was a few more runs but not much. The running game came from 4 great runs by Singletary. I won’t discount the blocking. It just felt in the first half like they should attempted some more. 

• Thank you (+1) 1