Between John Brown and Cole Beasley, who do you think has better fantasy production against NYJ?

Logic

My WR2 spot in my 10-team PPR league is looking like it will be a revolving door of lottery ticket sleeper types. I have some more promising candidates, but due to either injury or week 1 opponent, my best bet looks to be one of the Bills WRs that I have, John Brown and Cole Beasley.

In particular, I feel like either John Brown or Cole Beasley is going to have a big day against NYJ in week 1. Brown likely to have more yards and a better chance at a TD, but Beasley seems like he'll have 5-7 receptions, if preseason target share is any indication.

So what do you think (and please spare me the "don't start either guy!" comment), Brown or Beasley?

On 9/4/2019 at 9:25 AM, 416BillsFan said:

Most weeks I'd agree with my fellow Canuck, but I'd go Brown this week for two reasons. 1: The Jets CBs are not good. 2: I think Josh will likely air it out as the coach's want to overplay how much he'll throw to get upcoming teams to back off the box.

Great call on the coach's wanting to showcase his improved passing. We opened with what 17 straight pass plays?

• Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.