First Bills game you went to?

VABills

Well since we seem to have a lot of OTs, let's have at least a Bills related post. I know we have done this in the past, but when was your first Bills game.

Mine was in the brand new Stadium in 1974 against the fish. Of course everyone knows the outcome as it was the Bills playing the fish in the 70's. :rolleyes:

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Miami vs. Buffalo, 1994. I believe it was Columbus Day Weekend. The Bills won by 10 or so points. Dan Marino threw a 40 yard out pattern over the Bills defenders' outstretched hand. It was one of the best passes I have ever seen to this day.

I fell in love with RWS and WNY and have been back every year since. I cannot wait until the schedule comes out!

I hear my first game was at the Rockpile - sat on dad's lap but I was so young I don't remember it.

And truthfully, I can't remember the first game I saw. I know it was in the early 70s, but we went to so many games when I was a kid I can't recall exactly which memory came first.

One of my fondest recollections was from about '82 or so. Freezing rain, playing the Bengals when both teams stunk, about 30,000 fans, all huddled together in the lower bowl and making as much noise as we possibly could. I don't remember who won, I want to say Bflo did, but back in those days, I wouldn't be surprised if Bflo found a way to lose. :rolleyes:

Sometime in the mid to late 70's, I was pretty young yet. It was against the Jets in a horrible driving rain. I have never been so wet in my life. Cannot remember what the score was or even who won.

Sometime in the mid to late 70's, I was pretty young yet.  It was against the Jets in a horrible driving rain.  I have never been so wet in my life.  Cannot remember what the score was or even who won.

296072[/snapback]

I think I was at that game :huh: . I remember a Jets game my Dad took me to it was cold and rainy and we left early.

Jaguars vs. Bills - Doug Flutie naked bootleg - crowd goes wild - I got really, really hooked...

Charles

296140[/snapback]

I was there. It was the most exciting sporting event I have ever attended.

Do you remember the clutch sack by Pat Williams? I barely knew who he was at the time.

September 1985...Giants Stadium against the Jets. Bills opening drive results in a field goal...Jets go on to score the next 42 points. Lean days indeed. Still loved my team though, despite the stellar leadership at QB of Dufek, Mathison and Ferragamo. :huh: