Gametime

stuvian

5 hours ago, stuvian said:

has anyone bought tickets through their website or app? How did things work out?

5 hours ago, Just Jack said:

Why not buy them directly? I just looked at a few Bills games and tickets in my section are a few dollars cheaper if you go directly through the Bills, than the Gametime website. 

I've been using TickPick for concerts and sporting events for a couple years.  I love it.  No additional fees.  The price you see is exactly what you pay.  Very user-friendly seating charts (much better on PC than on phone) and the tickets are legit.

However - I agree with Jack, re: Bills tix:  I checked TickPick and StubHub and buying direct was pretty much equal - if not a little cheaper - and ended up being what I went with.

3 hours ago, Gugny said:

I've been using TickPick for concerts and sporting events for a couple years.  I love it.  No additional fees.  The price you see is exactly what you pay.  Very user-friendly seating charts (much better on PC than on phone) and the tickets are legit.

I agree with the pricing you mention. I forgot what concert I was looking at on TM, but tickets were listed at $30/each. When checking out, they added $15/each in fees. Ended up not going just because of that.