All or Nothing Series This Year Carolina Panthers

39 minutes ago, unbillievable said:

I tried googling it and I found the movie "Bring it On." Didn't come up until page 2.

Must not be a very popular series.

Probably recommended based on your viewing preferences ... ??

Edited by ndirish1978

54 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

Yea but the show is already in the can. This is last year's Panthers. 

So a very good friend of mine was in the England squad for that 7s tournament. Sadly he has had to retire since because of a recurring back injury. Only 27. He has turned all millennial hipster instead now, grown a moustache and just opened a coffee shop about 5 minutes from my house. 

No kidding!  They had an incredible game to upset team USA.  In sudden death, they hit a long cross field kick to the opposite side of the field like it was a Josh Allen bomb to Foster. Just a perfect kick to a waiting England player running to score the try and pull the upset.  

Funny, shortly after that (it was Saturday) I was up in the NBC Sports Suite talking to one of the heads of NBC and everyone in the room was deflated from that play.  It was the first time any Rugby World Cup took place on US soil and they really wanted team USA to make it to the finals for ratings purposes to continue to grow its popularity here.  

Heads of World Rugby, NBC, MLR, etc were all in there just bummed USA wasn't going to have a shot at winning the World Cup.  Especially after they won the USA7's tournament in Vegas 6 months earlier and were one of the World Cup favorites.  America has long been dubbed the "sleeping giant" for Rugby as its the 2nd largest sport in the world, but not that big here yet, and they want to now really build its popularity up in the states now.

HOWEVER:  In comes Tiger Woods on Sunday to save the day, who was in 2nd in his first major with a chance to win in years.  Tiger didnt win, but it came down to the wire and that tournament led right into the Sunday World Cup Games and the World Cup carried great ratings still even though USA was eliminated already going into Sunday from championship contention.  So on Sunday everyone was super excited it was still pulling great ratings on NBC and were all toasting Tiger Woods comeback as a boost to those ratings!  

I met a couple of the England guys in the suite too on Saturday after the upset, and they were some pretty good dudes.