Bills Roster Improvement during McBeane Era

5 hours ago, billsredneck1 said:

I have been a fan since 1973. since these guys took over, i have not been this excited since polian/levy.  i don't have an in depth knowledge of all their picks, but upon reading all the bio's, these guys seem to pick some awesome players with great backstories. i was hoping to land jaylon ferguson as opposed to  a rb, but overall still happy.

I agree. I have been a fan as long as you and I have seen it all. The moves the Bills are making are cause for a new optimism. The team is coming together. However, I am still not satisfied with the Edge situation. Beane has at least entertained it himself by reacing out to Ansah and allegedly Frank Clark. Time will take care of that.

Edited by Rocket94

This OL is so much better than last year's, it not funny. Watch our run game take off again.

20 minutes ago, CuddyDark said:

Eric Wood was a pretty damn good player at C.

He was for a while, but for the last several seasons, he was playing like a backup.

15 minutes ago, GreggTX said:

This OL is so much better than last year's, it not funny. Watch our run game take off again.

He was for a while, but for the last several seasons, he was playing like a backup.

I'd say Wood was as good or better than Morse, but we'll see. I have yet to see him as the Bills C. People love undervaluing players they don't like or have no use for any longer and overvaluing players the do. Wood was damn good and held the Oline together by himself.

Teams will still load the box. This is a hard season to judge though because they're too many new players on offense.