Game of Thrones: Season 8 Episode 3 Dead Pool

/dev/null

Judging by the previews for S08E03 it looks like sh*ts about to get real in Winterfell

So who will not survive the Battle of Winterfell?

I suspect the crypt may not be the safest place for the women and children seeking shelter

The Hound will be mortally wounded and asks Arya to finish him and burn his body so he does not join the army of the dead

Theon is set up for redemption by sacrificing himself for Bran

Bran is ultimately killed by The Night King

The Night King is destroyed 

Since there are three episodes left after next week we have to assume (don't we?) that the Night King will be defeated.  I think Jon kills him.

I think Jon, Sansa, Tyrion survive.  Theon, Grey Worm, Brienne are almost certain to die.  I'm thinking Jaime will live as there needs to be at least one more encounter with Cersei.

When do we see Melisandre again?

Edit -- on second thought maybe Jaime (Kingslayer) kills the Night King?  Poetic...

Edited by eball

2 minutes ago, /dev/null said:

Good call on Grey Worm and Melisandre.  Their scene yesterday leads one to think they will not see each other again

Yes, that scene definitely sealed it but that was Missandei.  I'm talking about when will we see the Red Witch.

Edited by eball

6 hours ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

what, the other thread not good enough?    ;)  ;)

We usually have 3, 4, or 29 redundant threads at this forum for everything, so why not GOT too?

It is going to seem rushed if they get this battle over with in a single episode, after years and years of build up.  And yet there is not much time left, and the battle with the white walkers will have to come to an end so that the real battle among humans can resume! 

I'm thinking the Battle of Winterfell will straddle Episode 3 and 4.  

I think Jaime will be a big name to die in the battle.

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Nextmanup said:

We usually have 3, 4, or 29 redundant threads at this forum for everything, so why not GOT too?

It is going to seem rushed if they get this battle over with in a single episode, after years and years of build up.  And yet there is not much time left, and the battle with the white walkers will have to come to an end so that the real battle among humans can resume! 

I'm thinking the Battle of Winterfell will straddle Episode 3 and 4.  

I think Jaime will be a big name to die in the battle.

Naw I get it   I was busting chops.   

My Control C and Control V buttons are getting worn out