It would be nice if MW had this kind of commitment

I know losing 30 lbs. or so is a lot to ask of a guy with a 9 million dollar cap hit for the next three years. :blink: I'll stand by what Joe Delamiellure said in a radio interview last year about MW..."he is just too big(he may have even used the word fat) and needs to lose some weight in order to become a better player".

Ravens | Pashos Drops 40 Pounds - from www.KFFL.com

Tue, 29 Mar 2005 18:26:32 -0800

Adam H. Beasley, of BaltimoreRavens.com, reports Baltimore Ravens OT Tony Pashos reported to the team's offseason conditioning program at 322 pounds, which is nearly 40 pounds less than his final playing weight in 2004. Pashos dropped the excess weight working out at the University of Illinois this offseason. He met with a nutritionist every week, who overhauled his diet.

Hey Beerball - you see that we now also have "Troy Aikman Ford" over on Central. :blink:

291847[/snapback]

I did see that. We were looking for a car for my soon to be 17 year old. The only stipulation that dad had was "I will not buy any car from Troy Aikman Ford!"

It pithes me off that he's involved with wing zone. I hate the fact that I may contribute $.01 to Aikman.

Son's been to parties at Moose's ranch--that I can put up with because of the Syracuse connection. But Aikman makes me want to hurl.