Andre Dillard at #9?

On 3/21/2019 at 12:08 PM, Johnny Hammersticks said:

The T from Bama is actually an OG.  I’m with ya on Taylor though.  Beastly.

Im just not seeing the love for Taylor. I’ve seen every Gator game and he was rarely mentioned, if at all. Granted, their offense was overall, a steaming pile of crap. But it had everything to do with the Jekyl & Hyde performance of QB Felipe Franks. It was either feast or fathom from this offense for 2 years running, due to inconsistent QB play. They haven’t established any consistency running or passing the last 2 seasons, so I fail to see where anyone thinks they have a legit early Round 1 pick anywhere on their OL. I’m no expert in OL play, just a fan of the school and their teams. But I doubt I’d have missed the big hoopla of a premiere NFL talent over the past few seasons. jmo. I’m adding this cuz I so want the Bills to draft a stalwart at #9 or wherever their pick is. I don’t think we’ll be drafting this early again for a while..

46 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

Im just not seeing the love for Taylor. I’ve seen every Gator game and he was rarely mentioned, if at all. Granted, their offense was overall, a steaming pile of crap. But it had everything to do with the Jekyl & Hyde performance of QB Felipe Franks. It was either feast or fathom from this offense for 2 years running, due to inconsistent QB play. They haven’t established any consistency running or passing the last 2 seasons, so I fail to see where anyone thinks they have a legit early Round 1 pick anywhere on their OL. I’m no expert in OL play, just a fan of the school and their teams. But I doubt I’d have missed the big hoopla of a premiere NFL talent over the past few seasons. jmo. I’m adding this cuz I so want the Bills to draft a stalwart at #9 or wherever their pick is. I don’t think we’ll be drafting this early again for a while..

The Bills are crazy if they draft an offensive linemen at 9 in this particular draft. None of them are worth that pick. 

• Like (+1) 1

If I'm drafting a OT in round one, its gonna be in the mid 20's. Taylor is a beast of a specimen. Dilliard is very good. But for my money, I go Ford. Again, not before the mid 20's. My guess is Nate Davis in the third, or McGary in the fourth. And I'd be happy. Of course, there's always Risner in the 2nd..very versatile. But is he starting year one? I'm not sure. And our 2nd pick this year should be at a position of need/BPA/ ready to start...either way, our line is way better this month compared to last