The Orthodox Israeli Women want to join the IDF....

...which presents a MASSIVE ideological problem for intersectionality(which, hilariously, causes my spell checker to error, no matter how many different spellings I try. Perhaps because "intersectionality" is not an English word?) Honest to Moses: Jewish women, who, through personal experience are FAR MORE subject to a patriarchy...are ignoring the tropes and just saying "screw the butt-wiping at the nursing home, just hand me the rifle". 

Link: miscreants

Observe: this reversal in logic approaches the "If Bush is a giant idiot, how is he such a skillful liar that he got Clinton and Kerry to vote for the Iraq War? You can't be both an idiot and an adept con-man....at the same time". I've been away, but why not start a new thread with MY ORIGINAL(watch and learn DC-TOM) premise that has been stinging "progressive" PPPer asses for over a decade now?

Hell, I've run this one in the bar for a damn decade. I either get tepid agreement that, yes asserting both is incoherence...or I get challenged to a fight...by (non-violent, anti-fascist thugs)...ahem...liberals.  Last time I beat 2 of them down so fast I had to let the bar owner that a fight happened :lol: The liberal(Jihadi) belief is that their arguments will protect them...after they start violence. :w00t: The all-female severs howled laughing at the "fight". Why? Because I have the ability to turn people into puppets, both on a message board, AND, in the real world. And yet these people make the claim that my words == violence?

No. My words, once they recognize them as irrefutable, incite leftists to violence...because: leftists.

I expect anthropologists and clinical psychologists to be dining out on the aberrant behavior of the Democratic party of 2019...for decades. Yet, given all this...we have Orthodox Jewish...WOMEN...more ready to fill combat roles than ever...as long as they get to wear a skirt(and as some of us are aware...continue to be completely unresponsive on ALL Saturdays and far too many random holidays).

Look, this **** will NEVER play in the USA, because we aren't outnumbered 8-1 by titular enemies on all sides. We don't need to make cultural concessions. But, then again, never say never. If Orthodox women see picking up a rifle and standing a post...as a viable life choice? 

:lol: Where does that leave the manhood of clowns like...basically every Democrat you know...or the value of their opinion/based on non-existent principles/values-->willingness to defend NOTHING...if it means actually standing to?

Laugh now...but as a life-long analytics guy? Orthodox Jewish Women...albeit with skirts on...want to serve in at least 2nd echelon units. This is a huge pattern breaker...that will cause no end of fits for the Democrats trying to hold a coalition together...which no longer has any commonality... on anything.

Edited by OCinBuffalo

22 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

So religious women wanting to join army in Israel shows how Democrats are totally finished here in the US. ?

image.jpeg.b3311bc3e551f973e52c639d49de23b6.jpeg

No...it shows that your intersectionality faggotry will inevitably be defeated...by it's own contradictions...and...

...by those who have bravery(are afraid, but stand to anyway) over those who are cowards(are afraid, and run). Doubt me? Ask yourself: How did Mitt Romney's opening statement as a US Senator play out? Then, ask yourself: how is his vote against the immigration emergency going to play out?

You people wonder why you've historically lost for 50 years? I just gave you the lesson: Romney/McCain/Obama cowardice VS Trump(or JFK, or Reagan) Courage.

Look: given the last 6 months? I don't expect a clown like you to even approach cognition of what is happening. You are losing the culture/media war on all fronts. Specifically because story after story highlights your cowardice(DNC refusing to let FOX host a Dem primary debate, starting a whole new set of investigations...now that you have the House...but Mueller is essentially done, infanticide, open borders, Medicare for All...but no plan to pay for it).

That's what this is going to come down to: Trump's courage in the face of withering adversity VS your 2 years of craven "bombshells to nowhere". 

For 14 years I've been batting .950 on this site. It's gotten me partisan warning points, chased legions of leftist "certitude" from this board, but most importantly: it has allowed me to whip your ass, post by post, thread by thread. It used to be fun. Now? It's a duty. 

13 minutes ago, meazza said:
You've chosen to ignore content by OCinBuffalo. Options 
You've chosen to ignore content by Tiberius. Options 

?

Like anybody gives a **** what an Italian-Canadian has to say...about anything.

You've got your own problems with Trudeau. Your entire government is a laughing stock of "virtue" and "at least we're better than the Americans"!

:lol: And the best part is: the entire board gets to read me laughing at your silly ineptitude...and you don't.

EDIT: Funny that you'd go out of your way to comment in a thread that you're supposed to be ignoring.

Hmmm....awfully needy. 

Edited by OCinBuffalo

3 minutes ago, Bray Wyatt said:

Im surprised The Dude hasnt stopped in here to post his opinions about women in the military

If he does you'd literally have an entire thread of blocked people.

Quite relaxing.