March Movies: Captain Marvel, Dumbo, Hotel Mumbai & The Aftermath

Mark Vader

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Speaking of, here's the new End Game trailer from today: 

I saw Captain Marvel this weekend, thought it was a pretty good to middling Marvel offering. Enjoyed it.

There is a lot in this trailer to wonder about.  I am not as good as others at cutting apart trailers to determine what actually is being shown.

It does appear that Hawkeye is getting a lot more play and it is possible they are setting up his daughter to be his replacement.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Limeaid said:

There is a lot in this trailer to wonder about.  I am not as good as others at cutting apart trailers to determine what actually is being shown.

It does appear that Hawkeye is getting a lot more play and it is possible they are setting up his daughter to be his replacement.

Yup. 

The big reveal in the trailer is that Stark gets back to Earth (which isn't that big of a shock but people are still freaking out about it). And those suits they're wearing look like they're headed either back into space or into the quantum realm. 

6 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Yup. 

The big reveal in the trailer is that Stark gets back to Earth (which isn't that big of a shock but people are still freaking out about it). And those suits they're wearing look like they're headed either back into space or into the quantum realm. 

They have done in animation - Tony Stark is a genius at making suits so why not make a suit specialized for each Avenger?

1 minute ago, shrader said:

They're still being very tight lipped on anything Hulk related.

I am hoping that means when the Hulk does appear it is a different Hulk maybe with Banner more in control.  Of course they could combine with current comics, have Hawkeye kill Banner and then have the Hulk return w/o Banner restrain at all.

1 hour ago, Limeaid said:

I am hoping that means when the Hulk does appear it is a different Hulk maybe with Banner more in control.  Of course they could combine with current comics, have Hawkeye kill Banner and then have the Hulk return w/o Banner restrain at all.

It has to be Banner in control since Hulk was scared to come out anymore.