Jonathan Martin going to trial for ordering gun, threatening Richie Incognito

YoloinOhio

29 minutes ago, from_dunkirk said:

The part I quoted is all I need:

"Burger King (BK) is an American global chain of hamburger fast food restaurants. Headquartered in the unincorporated area of Miami-Dade County, Florida, "

American...headquartered in Florida.

Ah so you’re saying you deal in half-truths and ignore facts that don’t support your narrow-minded ravings? Cheers you’ll do quite well here new guy.

it’s always the ones from Dunkirk ?

• Like (+1) 1

19 hours ago, row_33 said:

a comparison was Jason Paul Pierre gleefully beating up on a punter in ST, and that set up bad karma

leave people the ***** alone in your life unless it's welcome to interact

There have been stories in the past about OLs that were just way out of line and overthetop even for an NFL locker room. 

The coach/team are always partly to blame IMO for not setting some boundries.  "No Bill Fralic, you can not athletic-tape a guy to a bench and carry him onto the field naked in front of fans" "We will not stop team meetings so that you can force rookies to strip and humiliate them" and so forth.

In the context of domestic abuse (which this wasn't), the classic line is "women who can't say no wind up with men who won't take no for an answer".

I think the parallel is clear, though.  Richie was a guy who didn't have an "off" switch or the ability to tell when things were going too far.  JM was a guy who didn't know how to draw a line and tell someone "don't go there, nope, too far".  And the Dolphins were a team who gave the inmates the keys to the asylum.