We missed you all!

Shirl

Sorry for not making posts in a while. Marrion and I have been sooo busy lately! Marion didnt watch much of the bills this season. Hes been boycotting the nfl becasue they disrespected him and his fellow postal vets. he finaly watched the last game.. he had a boil removed from his bottom so he couldnt sweep the sidewalk like he usual does on sundays.. says he wants to fight that kiki punk.. or something.. i wasnt paying much attention.. anyway.. were taking the rv to florida this year to visit my sister agnes..

i hope @BringBackFergy and @CountryCletus are still doing well.. 

xoxo,

Shirl

They are doing well.  Cletus is a daddy again.  

He and his lovely wife were goin to name the baby after me if it was a girl. I heard they are now going to try for twins.   They do it twice a night hoping for twins.  

Bringbackfergy’s great grandfather, Beerball turned 75 today.  His half brother Gugny turns 30 in a few days.  

3 hours ago, Shirl said:

Sorry for not making posts in a while. Marrion and I have been sooo busy lately! Marion didnt watch much of the bills this season. Hes been boycotting the nfl becasue they disrespected him and his fellow postal vets. he finaly watched the last game.. he had a boil removed from his bottom so he couldnt sweep the sidewalk like he usual does on sundays.. says he wants to fight that kiki punk.. or something.. i wasnt paying much attention.. anyway.. were taking the rv to florida this year to visit my sister agnes..

i hope @BringBackFergy and @CountryCletus are still doing well.. 

xoxo,

Shirl

Nice to see you ma'am. So it looks like you ditched Howard for some chick named Marrion.  I sincerely hope that the two of you are very happy. You deserve it after living with that putz Howard for so long.

On 1/8/2019 at 7:52 PM, Cripple Creek said:

Nice to see you ma'am. So it looks like you ditched Howard for some chick named Marrion.  I sincerely hope that the two of you are very happy. You deserve it after living with that putz Howard for so long.

LOL! @Howard is our last name. But Marion tries to keep that a secret.