Jamal Adams Criticizes The Jets Roster- “We Need More Dogs” (Arf, Arf)

Wow Jamal Adams is a helluva interview.  In this clip below, he indirectly takes a shot at Mike McCagnon by saying that the Jets talent roster isn’t good enough and that they don’t have enough “dogs.”  I’m not quite sure that means.

He then says the Jets have $100M in cap room and that “it will come.”  When a reporter asks if the Jets should be a playoff team when they get the “dogs,” his reaction is hilarious as he gestures and says “I can pray.”  LOL.  

He ends by defending Todd Bowles and blames the issues on the players - again somewhat of a knock to McCagnon.  

https://www.newyorkjets.com/video/jamal-adams-everybody-is-together

Edited by BillyWhiteShows

1 hour ago, BillyWhiteShows said:

Wow Jamal Adams is a helluva interview.  In this clip below, he indirectly takes a shot at Mike McCagnon by saying that the Jets talent roster isn’t good enough and that they don’t have enough “dogs.”  I’m not quite sure that means.

He's been talking about it all year. He means guys there to play football and not collect a contract. Guys that "play for each other"

39 minutes ago, PearlHowardman said:

The Jets are going to be in a very good position going into 2019.  And if they select a WINNING NFL coach then that bodes bad for the Buffalo Bills.

Sean McDermott is NOT a winning NFL coach and he never will be.

<_<

You are too hard on McDermott.  Also what does “winning NFL coach” mean?  Are you looking for a retread like Mike McCarthy?

• Like (+1) 1