Why take a knee with over a minute left?

Rebel101

14 minutes ago, LSHMEAB said:

Computer models take things like point differential into account, so college teams have an incentive to "run up the score." Bama, however, could probably get a TD without trying.

just win on the field and sweep the SEC and you can forget about little tin-soldier laptop programs

Just now, row_33 said:

just win on the field and sweep the SEC and you can forget about little tin-soldier laptop programs

I wasn't specifically referencing Bama or any SEC team. They tend to get the benefit of the doubt. The Central Florida's of the world have every incentive to win games by as large a margin as possible. Still does them no good, but that's another story.

58 minutes ago, LSHMEAB said:

I wasn't specifically referencing Bama or any SEC team. They tend to get the benefit of the doubt. The Central Florida's of the world have every incentive to win games by as large a margin as possible. Still does them no good, but that's another story.

they get the benefit of the doubt because running the table in the SEC has basically no other achievement in college football that can compare in a given season... at least to get a nod for the top 2 spots in polls....

i don't cheer for any team but enjoy the company of those who do, i just want to watch great football

Edited by row_33