Trump's Lie Of The Day. His Cancerous Dishonesty

Tiberius

41 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

WTF are you talking about? The Syria pull-out had been planned for a year. Quit with the mimicking of the fake news and think for yourself.

Get 'em out in 30 days announced December 19 was not planned. It was an impulse. 

Just because there was a plan and discussion about withdrawing does not mean it was planned. 

You don't have to apologize for everything he does. 

11 minutes ago, BeginnersMind said:

Get 'em out in 30 days announced December 19 was not planned. It was an impulse. 

Just because there was a plan and discussion about withdrawing does not mean it was planned. 

You don't have to apologize for everything he does. 

I actually agree with this line.....not just for the original posters but for many here....it's OK to be a Conservative and think that Trump is an absolute ***** show.....He's an awful person but some of his policies are OK....Having said that, I can't wait for a good Republican President to take over...eventually...Trump is not suited to be a President....

6 minutes ago, Iron Maiden said:

I actually agree with this line.....not just for the original posters but for many here....it's OK to be a Conservative and think that Trump is an absolute ***** show.....He's an awful person but some of his policies are OK....Having said that, I can't wait for a good Republican President to take over...eventually...Trump is not suited to be a President....

Maybe someone will Primary him 

5 minutes ago, BeginnersMind said:

So you think the 30 day withdrawal that resulted in the Secretary of Defense resigning because it caught him unaware was planned?

Or are you just here to subtract?

Mattis was already planning to leave after the midterms. Trump had wanted the troops out a year ago and twice gave the DoD 6 month reprieves. The problem with you is you believe the media and the media without fail shines a negative light on everything Trump does. You suck it all in and spew it out insuring that you have no credibility.

• Like (+1) 1

35 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Mattis was already planning to leave after the midterms. Trump had wanted the troops out a year ago and twice gave the DoD 6 month reprieves. The problem with you is you believe the media and the media without fail shines a negative light on everything Trump does. You suck it all in and spew it out insuring that you have no credibility.

Spinning Mattis's resignation's timing as anything other than a reaction to Trump's withdrawal is willfully ignorant.

All the stories you believe by the conspiracy gang has you trying your own hand at fiction. Good on you mate.

42 minutes ago, BeginnersMind said:

Spinning Mattis's resignation's timing as anything other than a reaction to Trump's withdrawal is willfully ignorant.

All the stories you believe by the conspiracy gang has you trying your own hand at fiction. Good on you mate.

There comes a time in any discussion that it is a waste of time to continue. We have reached that point. ***** off.

• Like (+1) 2

3 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Hes here to slide conversations. Not contribute to them meaningfully. 

You’re odd obsession with the fictional account of me as a paid agent of the Deep State is creepy. 

And if you had credibility, your continued pressing of this strange storyline doesn’t help it. 

You are not so important that that I followed you here from some other place.  The PPP board at TBD is similarly not that important to shaping a national agenda for agents of the Deep State. 

None of us are that important that we are the center of some huge conspiratorial narrative. It’s a politics subboard on a football website for a small and usually crappy team with a blindly loyal following. 

Edited by BeginnersMind

12 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

You could have proved me wrong countless times. But you continue to prove otherwise with every slide. Every post. You bring nothing here but division. 

You're a bad actor. Dishonest. And should ***** off. 

You’re a really strange dude. Obsessed with me as some agent. Relax and converse dude. I’m not some paid agent and your insistence that I am is really odd and awkward for you. 

Just because I disagree with you doesn’t make me a paid part of the global cabal. 

(The way that you won't quote me, and tell others to do the same, because I won't get paid by the Deep State if you do, is one of the strangest individual campaigns I've ever seen on a message board. I can't imagine your source for that tactic.)

Edited by BeginnersMind

18 hours ago, meazza said:

So is he lying or not ?

IDK, did he say "make it 10 percent" or not? 

Did he claim the raise was 10%? Or, is this another DEmocratic circlejerk game of hide the denotation and try and redefine the meaning of words and punctuation?

Edited by Paulus

2 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I tried conversing with you. It didn't work. 

You're doing it now, though you're not quoting me so I won't get "paid."  (Jesus wept.)

And just because you can't convince me, doesn't mean I'm part of the conspiracy. 

The world is not conspiracy believers vs conspiracists. 

Edited by BeginnersMind

4 hours ago, Iron Maiden said:

Pretty much....yeah.   The fact is, 1) the policies matter more than if he's an insufferable douchebag, 2) even if he were ten times more insufferable he'd still be preferable to Hillary, and 3) you can't help but enjoy the absurd notion of Hillary voters whining about a dishonest President.

But be prepared for a long wait for another Republican to be in the WH.  That's at least ten years away and probably longer.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

It's not. It's ***** vs non *****. 

You've proven yourself to be nothing but a worthless *****. 

Now ***** off. 

Charming as ever. Good luck with your obsession with me as paid agent though. That is really the pièce de résistance for your Deep State theory...that someone followed *you* here from other places in order to stop you from spreading the "truth." 

• Like (+1) 1