Ebola virus strikes again

Is it really caused by having sex with Monkeys? Can someone with some expertise please help us out here.

Ebola Virus strikes again !!

287752[/snapback]

Do some Googling.

Ebola and Marburg , which is cited in the article are viruses that cause bleeding in all organs of the body. They basically cause the body to fall apart, bleeding internally- a very ugly death. It is transmitted by bodily fluids (spit, urine feces, blood). I believe it can be transmitted via the droplets expelled in coughing.

It is known that there is another animal host for Ebola, but the identification of the animal has not been sucessful.

Do some Googling.

Ebola and Marburg , which is cited in the article are viruses that cause bleeding in all organs of the body. They basically cause the body to fall apart, bleeding internally- a very ugly death. It is transmitted by bodily fluids (spit, urine feces, blood). I believe it can be transmitted via the droplets expelled in coughing.

It is known that there is another animal host for Ebola, but the identification of the animal has not been sucessful.

287976[/snapback]

There is some debate whether ebola can be air borne too. The Hot Zone is a great read

Only one way to find out, big boy... *SPLAT*

288473[/snapback]

Are you saying that I can find the answer at a Big Boy resturant? I find that curious...but interesting. I will head there tommorrow for breakfast and see what I can find out. Thanks for the tip. 0:)

Are you saying that I can find the answer at a Big Boy resturant? I find that curious...but interesting. I will head there tommorrow for breakfast and see what I can find out. Thanks for the tip. <_<

288505[/snapback]

But you have to find one that is staffed with monkeys.