Cam Newton Expected to Be Shut Down for the Season Due to a Throwing Shoulder Injury

26CornerBlitz

21 minutes ago, CommonCents said:

Bickering old ladies should be at the Christmas Tree Shop trying to get last minute deals on decorations for next year.

✂️ it out. 

giphy.gif

33 minutes ago, BuffaloHokie13 said:

I actually kind of miss the Dan Morgan, Stephen Davis, Deshaun Foster, Mike Rucker & Julius Peppers days

Underrated defense that only needed a few pieces to have been elite.

9 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Boyst lives in Carolina.  He's been very consistent in his take on Newton, which is fine.  He sees what he sees.

From what I saw, I felt in the first half of the season when the Panthers were 6-2, this was the year Newton had it all together.  Not just chucking the ball around, making better decisions. 

It's really just been the last 3 games, starting with Tampa Bay, where it's been like "something is wrong here".  Detroit and Seattle were tough losses.

The thing that bothers me most about Cam is whether Beane sees CAR as a model for how to build a team, without enough investment in OL or WR.

Now this is a take.  Most QB need a very good OL and at least one HOF-caliber WR or TE to achieve their best. 

Only a very very few QB can thrive with a sieve for OL and no one to throw to.

Pay attention, Beane!

Of course hes entitled to his opinion. I’m not sure that living in Carolina gives him greater insight per se, but I can sympathize with having to live among partisan fans and media. Even as a Panther fan I get sick of having him shoved down my throat but I suppose we should expect than when many franchises live and die by their quarterback. 

I completely agree that many folks don’t see him as likeable. That’s fair imo. What I do take exception to is when people polarize their opinion so much that they take it to extremes. This is the similarity I see with Allen. People decided they didn’t like him at the draft, then before he’s even played  you have folks saying he’s trash or inaccurate. Allen has no OL no receivers and is a rookie QB but people compare him to Mayfield as though it’s a level playing field! The teams are nothing alike.

As for Cam, he isn’t Tyrod and it’s daft to suggest it. He is the best QB the Panthers have ever had and he’s already achieved more than many will in their career. He may be declining but if so the world will keep turning for me. 

• Like (+1) 1

13 hours ago, Boyst62 said:

He's spent half his career not even being a top 12 QB.  ??‍♂️

Still find it odd that SuperKitty hasn't had his injury disclosed. Just a "shoulder injury."

Still find this laughable.  I am not exaggerating when I say half the fans I know want to move on from Newton and did prior to last season. Many don't hold him that highly acclaimed that the rest of the league does - but, hey, I just live here with a bunch of knucklehead Panther fans who must not know anything.

You are an unfunny version of PFTcommenter. Y'all need to get out more.. PFTcommenter's been trying To expand his universe

1545449471687877.png

Edited by BarkleyForGOATBackupPT5P

14 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

It's really just been the last 3 games, starting with Tampa Bay, where it's been like "something is wrong here".  Detroit and Seattle were tough losses.

The thread is about Cam being shut down Hapless why do you think it's been these last 3 games? He's hurt, he had to be subbed out for hail Mary situations. Has no arm past 20 yards

• Like (+1) 1