Panic time here in Dallas

\GoBillsInDallas/

25 minutes ago, Marv's Neighbor said:

How many snow plows does the area have?  

They just drive a pick up truck really fast and then roll it onto its side. And they have A LOT of pick up trucks. Alternately they close school, pass out the guns to the children and shoot the snowflakes out of the sky.

I kid the nice folks from Dallas. I was just there in April to visit my Dad and my Sister and her family. Please don't shoot me when I come down in the spring.

3 minutes ago, ocemur said:

They just drive a pick up truck really fast and then roll it onto its side. And they have A LOT of pick up trucks. Alternately they close school, pass out the guns to the children and shoot the snowflakes out of the sky.

I kid the nice folks from Dallas. I was just there in April to visit my Dad and my Sister and her family. Please don't shoot me when I come down in the spring.

Do you mean “snowflakes” in the frozen precipitation sense of the word or the Fox News definition?

10 minutes ago, ocemur said:

When the pick up's roll, does the gun in the rack go off too?   Comic genius!

3 minutes ago, K-9 said:

Do you mean “snowflakes” in the frozen precipitation sense of the word or the Fox News definition?

In this particular case, I mean the multifaceted, unique creations of nature that are so delicate, the mere touch of your hand will damage them forever. Wait, that doesn't clear things up, does it?

Frozen precipitation.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Marv's Neighbor said:

They don't have a State income tax, so maybe that's why?

They got oil money. And they have tons of it. That town has sooo much cash, especially in a good economy. They build housing/streets etc in blocks of several thousand homes at a time. They basically add an Amherst or Orchard Park every year.