Who would have thought that some fantasy "gurus" would be urging putting Josh and Zay in their line-ups.

tomur67

1 hour ago, MJS said:

No. He's currently inconsistent. He had 0 points against Jacksonville and then 20 points last week.

He's a guy to maybe take a chance and stash him on your bench for a week or two to see if he starts putting up consistent points, but leagues are winding to a close anyway.

That sweater is awesome.

And the week before

11 minutes ago, PolishPrince said:

I think they are expecting Zay to be seeing many more targets with Benjamin gone now

Yep, my usual QB is Phillip Rivers and I started Allen over Rivers after the Jags game, and will do so again this week (Allen got like 8 more points than Rivers in my league). I doubt Allen will be a top pick next year. I used to draft Tyrod super later in my leagues, and he usually wound up being my starter most week... simply because of Rushing, but do to possible inconsistency I always got him with like my 2nd to last pick of the draft

If he continues this type of play, he will be a top 10 fantasy qb going into next year imo. And Taylor is no comparison, when Allen escapes the pocket, he can still make any throw on the field, literally. So it really puts the D in a tough situation and forces them to stay in coverage. Also, he should have a much improved OL and WR targets.

20 minutes ago, JerseyBills said:

If he continues this type of play, he will be a top 10 fantasy qb going into next year imo. And Taylor is no comparison, when Allen escapes the pocket, he can still make any throw on the field, literally. So it really puts the D in a tough situation and forces them to stay in coverage. Also, he should have a much improved OL and WR targets.

Oh I agree 100%. But "top 10 for QB" isnt what I would consider a top pick. Most leagues are 10-12 teams with each team starting 1 QB. To me a top pick would be in the top several for the position. I am sure Brees, Rodgers, Mahomes (prob first actually) will be there. But yeah I expect Allen to get drafted to start for teams next year. I typically value Qb's low in fantasy, so if people are going to let Allen slide, ill be happy to pick him up late rounds!