The 2018 Playoff Machine for ESPN is active. Have fun with your scenarios across the league.

3 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Agreed.

Ravens actually have a tough schedule to close the season.  They play on the road against 2 of the probably 5 best teams in the NFL right now.

Honestly though, just looking at the Steelers situation right now, I think it's more likely the Steelers lose their last 4 than the Ravens losing 3 of their last 4, all against AFC teams.  Yes, I know the Steelers play the Raiders this weekend and a disheveled Bengals team to close the season, but they always seem to play down to their opponents and they're just in shambles right now.

For me, I'll root for another week and then another week until official elimination, but by and large Sunday's loss against the Dolphins put us out of any realistic playoff contention.

But it'd be fun to go into Christmas Eve Eve playing the Patriots in Foxboro in a "meaningful" game.

I could easily see Ravens losing at KC and away to the Chargers. Their final game is home against a much improved Cleveland team that could give them a game that final week. We would just need the right combination of teams to be in a tiebreaker with us. Unlikely but not impossible 

Can we make it through tomorrow without officially being eliminated? Every week we are not eliminated is a week of technicaly important football. I know playoffs aren’t going to happen but I’ll take as many weeks of still being “alive” as possible. Plus more games with slight meaning will tell us more about Allen then a month of bonus preseason. Go Bills

4 hours ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

Can we make it through tomorrow without officially being eliminated? Every week we are not eliminated is a week of technicaly important football. I know playoffs aren’t going to happen but I’ll take as many weeks of still being “alive” as possible. Plus more games with slight meaning will tell us more about Allen then a month of bonus preseason. Go Bills

I think we will. We should beat the Jets and I’d expect the Ravens to lose at Kansas City to keep us “alive.” 

23 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

There is a way we can stay alive with a ravens win. The Steelers losing out is a forgotten Avenue 

You are right but it’s an even more unlikely avenue: best route in is Ravens lose to KC, SD and Browns last game of season, we win out, and then we get into a 3 or more team tiebreaker that doesn’t factor in our head to head lose to Ravens. That’s most likely way in that I see it but there’s plenty of other scenarios as well. Be fun to still be alive going into Foxboro day before Christmas Eve. 

6 minutes ago, DBilz2500 said:

You are right but it’s an even more unlikely avenue: best route in is Ravens lose to KC, SD and Browns last game of season, we win out, and then we get into a 3 or more team tiebreaker that doesn’t factor in our head to head lose to Ravens. That’s most likely way in that I see it but there’s plenty of other scenarios as well. Be fun to still be alive going into Foxboro day before Christmas Eve. 

Yeah hopefully Bills win and ravens and Steelers both lose

1 minute ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

I know it’s going to ultimately end up going nowhere, but the offseason is way to long. If we can get to the end of the Pats game without being eliminated..I’ll take it

Exactly where I am at right now. Be amazing if we could get to week 17 at 7-8 and still have a chance to get in needing a win and a few other teams to lose.