If TSW called the shots

6 minutes ago, The Senator said:

Of course, and I guarantee that, with him , we could put more than 9 points on the board, while developing a young QB simultaneously 

Probably.  And the entertainment value would be higher.

Win/Win

6 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

Probably.  And the entertainment value would be higher.

Win/Win

One thing for certain - you’d never hear Leach say, evening or morning after, “Well, we’ll have to wait and review the tape.”

He would, win or lose, complement the opponent - and, regardless of fines or consequences, denigrate the officiating ( if the denegration was well-earned).

Why aren’t Terry and Kim not paying and attention at all to “The Mad Scientist of Football”?

• Like (+1) 1

It's funny, but if the Bills had just followed the conventional wisdom, they would have done MUCH better in the draft than the following:

2003: McGahee - TSW - ANYBODY ELSE!!

2006: $hitner - TSW - Ngata, or trade down for multiple picks since everyone wanted Leinart

2006:  McCargo - TSW - Gronk

2009:  Maybinot - TSW - Orakpo

2010: Spiller - TSW (me, at least) - Bulaga

2012: Move up for TJumptomakeacatch Graham - TSW - Russell Wilson or Captain Kirk

2013: EJ - TSW - ANYBODY ELSE!

2014: Sammy Watkins Jr. - TSW - keep the picks and take OBJ, OR if trading up anyway, MACK!

I could go on, but you get the point.  The Bills have reached too many times in the first and second rounds.  I think the Bills wold be much better off if run by TSW.