Saw moe. in concert Saturday night in Philly

The Poojer

Great band, great show and bonus it was their Halloween show so they were dressed in costume and did a themed show, this one was arcade games and the set was pretty incredible.  That being said, one of the guitarists was dressed as either Mario or Luigi and before the encore, he took the "M" or "L" patch off his hat to show the audience the Buffalo Bills logo underneath.  It was awesome and while I know they are Buff State guys, it's always cool to see people repping the Bills!

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

I saw the Moe Halloween show back in 2000 or 2001 at the beautiful Stanley Theater in Utica.  They were all dressed up, but I forget what they were wearing.  Amazing show.  Played great covers of The Reaper and Psycho Killer.  I was flying high on MDMA that night.  Junior year of college.

Yeah we got a pinball wizard, games without frontier and some led Zeppelin cover.  They changed a lot of their songs to be arcade themed such as Tijuana donkey show to donkey Kong show and hi lo became hi lo score. It was really fun

https://jambands.com/news/2018/10/28/moe-take-fans-out-for-a-night-at-the-arcade/

Edited by The Poojer
  • Like (+1) 2

13 hours ago, The Poojer said:

Yeah we got a pinball wizard, games without frontier and some led Zeppelin cover.  They changed a lot of their songs to be arcade themed such as Tijuana donkey show to donkey Kong show and hi lo became hi lo score. It was really fun

https://jambands.com/news/2018/10/28/moe-take-fans-out-for-a-night-at-the-arcade/

That’s awesome.  Nice to see them playing their old stuff from Headsead and No Doy.  Always worth the price of admission.  Saw them in ‘96 for the first time at Water Street Music Hall in Rochester.  Probably seen them 15 or 16 times since.