Hello From A Titans Fan -- Titans Come to Town

4 minutes ago, LSHMEAB said:
53 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Yep. This is finally my week to take the Bills!

:huh:    ???   

Why is there  a NEW England Colts post in the Titans Fan thread?     

Next Gen Stats: Hidden numbers that defined Week 4

Tenacious Titans

After sacking Carson Wentz four times in their Week 4 win over the Eagles, the Titans find themselves atop the leaderboard for pressure percentage, making the quarterback uncomfortable on 32.1 percent of their attempts through the first quarter of the season. It's even more impressive when you consider that Tennessee is doing this while landing outside the top 10 in blitz percentage. The Titans' blitz percentage of 28.2 is 11th in the league, but has yielded the seventh-most sacks in the league with 12, an average of three per game.

I’m very curious about how Titans fans will travel compared to Bills fans. They are such different markets. Bills fans have largely scattered, while Nashville is a place attracting new people daily. Nashville is a great place, but they don’t have the historical fan base that the Bills do. I hope they have a decent showing, and we are as polite as our Wisconsin brethren, greeting them with “welcome to WNY!”. Except those lousy, nasty Pats* fans, who were the only jerks I met in Wisconsin. But that’s another story....