9-27: Bills Beat Podcast - Can the Bills Sustain Their Offense in Week 4?

26CornerBlitz

The Buffalo Bills got a shock victory in Week 3, but can the offense and the manufactured offensive attack they showed sustain itself for their Week 4 matchup with Green Bay and beyond? Joe Buscaglia and Matthew Fairburn discuss that, the biggest weakness on the Bills roster, the possibility of Rishard Matthews, and they preview the matchup against the Packers.

5 minutes ago, Domdab99 said:

lol not listening to Sal. He pretty much laughed at the Bills chances last week and said there was "no chance" of an upset. So why would I care what he has to say about this week?

That should be one loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong list because it was rather ubiquitous that the Bills had no shot to win last week. 

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

That should be one loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong list because it was rather ubiquitous that the Bills had no shot to win last week. 

Yeah, but he's a Buffalo beat guy. He should at least not be so cocky about the Bills "obliviously losing." He just rubbed me the wrong way. I don't care if other Buffalo market guys pick against the Bills, just don't be one of "Alabama can be 'em," you know? 

I guess he hurt my lil Buffalo Bills feelings lol

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Domdab99 said:

lol not listening to Sal. He pretty much laughed at the Bills chances last week and said there was "no chance" of an upset. So why would I care what he has to say about this week?

That would pretty much take out 99.9% of every other prognosticator as well, along with a similar ratio of TBD. My heart told me they had a shot last week and would pull it off, but the left side of my brain said, doubtful. I definitely had hope though, same as this week.