OT - Boston Legal - Last Night

aussiew

didnt shattner win an emmy? ABC doesnt have anough good shows to cancel BL. Everyone here at school watches is religiously

282300[/snapback]

I almost forgot about that, he won an award too. Man, if they didn't renew the show, NBC would probably jump on it instantly.

I could see ABC moving the show to another day though.

ABC has done a great job in show development this season. Lots of diversity in genres and new plays on old genres. LOST, DHW, BL, Blind Justice, Extreme Makeover Home Ed., this new series Eyes doesn't look half bad....

This, while both of the other networks are airing the same old, same old. Sit-coms of fat husbands and skinny wives. Law & Order, spinoff after spinoff, CSI, ditto.

When no one has any ideas left, they run to generic cop shows. ABC, which was the struggling network, in danger of slipping below the WB just a few years ago, is back. ABC's the new HBO.

ABC has done a great job in show development this season. Lots of diversity in genres and new plays on old genres. LOST, DHW, BL, Blind Justice, Extreme Makeover Home Ed., this new series Eyes doesn't look half bad....

This, while both of the other networks are airing the same old, same old. Sit-coms of fat husbands and skinny wives. Law & Order, spinoff after spinoff, CSI, ditto.

When no one has any ideas left, they run to generic cop shows. ABC, which was the struggling network, in danger of slipping below the WB just a few years ago, is back. ABC's the new HBO.

282346[/snapback]

Agreed. They have done a great job rebounding. Meanwhile, NBC...must see TV is now yawn TV, or crap TV. I really don't like hardly any of their shows now. Their lineup really sucks.

Dont forget Carnivale

282561[/snapback]

Eh...after BL, its the local news, then bed. Carnivale is the same time as BL - I've only seen bits and pieces; not enough to warrant me skipping Boston Legal and watching it instead.