Game Balls vs. the Vikings

26CornerBlitz

14 hours ago, Troll Toll said:

I was impressed with the Daboll/Allen combo. I definitely saw some Patriot-esque qualities and it gives me hope going forward. You could tell Allen absorbed and learned nuances that Daboll had coached.

It seems small, but I was really impressed with Allen’s touch, trajectory, and placement on short throws and screens. It seemed like he did a tremendous job putting his backs and receivers in a position for YAC. I think the staff must be hammering him with the technique to use on each of these throws. Huge improvement from last week.

That's another thing I noticed.  On Sunday, Allen showed marked improvement from his first 2 games with certain throws.  He's learning how to best utilize that cannon on his shoulder, including when to throw it with some touch and accuracy.  

That type of improvement is EXACTLY what you want to see from your young franchise QB. 

Josh Allen (except for the hurdle ... we need you in one piece Josh, stop doing that :) )

OC

Whoever called the plays on D (likely McCoach)

Every viking that stepped onto the field.  That was a hideous effort by every single one of them.  Even as bad as week 1 was for the Bills, they were not anywhere near as disturbingly bad as the vikings were yesterday in every single way possible.

Edited by CodeMonkey

2 minutes ago, CodeMonkey said:

Josh Allen (excepot for the leap ... we need you in one piece Josh, stop doing that :)

OC

Whoever called the plays on D (likely McCoach)

Every viking that stepped onto the field.  That was a hideous effort by every single one of them.  Even as bad as week 1 was for the Bills, they were not anywhere near as disturbingly bad as the vikings were yesterday in every single way possible.

Frazier did and he received a game ball in the locker room for his work.

• Like (+1) 1

Bills Earn Game Balls against the Vikings

The Buffalo Bills are... good? They were Sunday in a statement win against the Minnesota Vikings. Minnesota has the been an early playoff favorite, with many prognosticators believing they will defend their own turf in January. However, those sentiments may change after yesterday. The Bills were dominant against the Vikings— there’s no other way around it, and they performed a complete turnaround from their play over the first six quarters of the season. Almost the entire team played well, but there were some outliers who went above and beyond.