The OL Is Not The Problem

Domdab99

On 9/18/2018 at 7:04 PM, Domdab99 said:

I didn't say they suck...they just need some seasoning. I think they're both going to be very good....maybe even this year. 

Haven't read into it but do you buy or think there's some merit to some threads/posts I see that Edmunds is struggling? Because that's not at all good. I have a hard time noticing with EVERYBODY sucking but a strip fumble game 1 after it's become meaningless is nothing to scoff at. Dude made a great play and was still playing hard when the game was over.

2 hours ago, Jauronimo said:

Yes, Allen got hit before he could hand the ball off behind this stalwart line.  How does that even happen?  They suck in pass pro, they don't run block, and they take a ton of penalties.  Of teams who have played only 2 games, we are 7th in False Starts and 1st in offensive holding (that includes teams who have played 3 games). 

But other than that, this is a crack unit.

While it is true the Josh Allen needs to improve his game the OL is not helping him all that much.

Not succeeding in the running game, too many penalties (on both run and pass plays) and the occasional "jail break"

is not giving JA good down and distance chances.

People are not looking at the OL play in context.  As a whole the unit is a negative not a positive.