Bills, Yankees, Cuse

Many Bills fans are also fans of the Yankees and Syracuse Orange. This may have been the worst year for these fans ever.

Just recap the heartbreak...

1: Bills: Start 0-4 only to mount a ferocious comeback. All they need to do is beat a Pittsburgh team resting its starters AT HOME and they would be in the playoffs. What happens? The Bills go out and lay a friggin' egg in one of the most embarrassing losses in recent NFL memory. :w00t:

2: Yankees: Finally land ARod. Have a great regular season. Go into the playoffs as the underdog to the Sox, but get up 3-0! Things look great as no MLB team has ever made a comeback that large. What happens? The Yanks collapse and not only do the Sox make history overcoming a 0-3 deficit...they also win a ring :w00t:

3: Cuse: Loaded with talent. Top 10 team. Can't beat any good teams all year. Still, they manage to pull it together and win the Big East Tourny for the first time in 13 years. Things look good heading into the tournament. What happens? They go out and lay a friggin' egg in the most embarrassing loss in the NCAA tourney this year. They lost to a team coached by a darn morning DJ!!!! :D

This just sucks.

don't forget no hockey :w00t:

280390[/snapback]

While there's no NHL, there is the AHL and the Rochester Amerks have been great thus far which means when the NHL does return the Sabres might have a bright future in the form(s) of Ryan Miller, Derek Roy, Thomas Vanek and Jason Pominville.

I would like everyone to explain  in a 150 word essay why they dislike the Yankees...

If you have a good reason, I will respect you....

If not, then please learn how to count to 26.... :w00t:

280557[/snapback]

Here's my 150 word essay on why I hate the Yankees. (I had some trouble getting to 150, but her goes).

I am a Red Sox fan. I am a Red Sox fan. I am a Red Sox fan. I am a Red Sox fan. I am a Red Sox fan. I am a Red Sox fan. I am a Red Sox fan. I am a Red Sox fan. I am a Red Sox fan. I am a Red Sox fan. I am a Red Sox fan. I am a Red Sox fan. I am a Red Sox fan. I am a Red Sox fan. I am a Red Sox fan. I am a Red Sox fan. I am a Red Sox fan. I am a Red Sox fan. I am a Red Sox fan. I am a Red Sox fan. I am a Red Sox fan. I am a Red Sox fan. I am a Red Sox fan. I am a Red Sox fan. I am a Red Sox fan.

Here's my 150 word essay on why I hate the Yankees.  (I had some trouble getting to 150, but her goes).

I am a Red Sox fan.  I am a Red Sox fan.  I am a Red Sox fan.  I am a Red Sox fan.  I am a Red Sox fan.  I am a Red Sox fan.  I am a Red Sox fan.  I am a Red Sox fan.  I am a Red Sox fan.  I am a Red Sox fan.  I am a Red Sox fan.  I am a Red Sox fan.  I am a Red Sox fan.  I am a Red Sox fan.  I am a Red Sox fan.  I am a Red Sox fan.  I am a Red Sox fan.  I am a Red Sox fan.  I am a Red Sox fan.  I am a Red Sox fan.  I am a Red Sox fan.  I am a Red Sox fan.  I am a Red Sox fan.  I am a Red Sox fan.  I am a Red Sox fan.

280614[/snapback]

:w00t:

What else would I expect from a Red Sox Fan