Adam Terry

frogger

first off, hi everyone.

2nd I just check the sporting news draft site and they have him (Adam terry, SU) ranked 12th at tackle, he has been up and down all year on draft boards, mostly in the first round, being an SU fan and watching him, he was the only brite spot on that team, he is a strong athlete and gives his all every play, and has quite the mean streak in him. and is 6'8" 330 not bad size and would without question be worth a 2nd rounder. He is the type of player McNally could turn into a pro bowler

first off, hi everyone.

2nd I just check the sporting news draft site and they have him (Adam terry, SU) ranked 12th at tackle, he has been up and down all year on draft boards, mostly in the first round, being an SU fan and watching him, he was the only brite spot on that team, he is a strong athlete and gives his all every play, and has quite the mean streak in him.  and is 6'8" 330 not bad size and would without question be worth a 2nd rounder.  He is the type of player McNally could turn into a pro bowler

280333[/snapback]

From the reports I read Terry struggled in pass protection at the Sr Bowl which brought his stock down. I haven't looked at the TSN mag yet but if he's ranked that low I doubt he'd be taken in the 2nd.

From the reports I read Terry struggled in pass protection at the Sr Bowl which brought his stock down. I haven't looked at the TSN mag yet but if he's ranked that low I doubt he'd be taken in the 2nd.

280375[/snapback]

yep I read Math Roth took him to school in the Senior Bowl. I'm all for drafting the guy, but not to throw him at LT in his rookie year.

If he's ranked 12th in a weak pool of tackles, that's not saying much.  This year would've been better if some guys had decided to come out, in particular D'Brickshaw Ferguson of Virginia.  Next year's group should be much better.

280526[/snapback]

D'Brickshaw? :w00t: I'll give his parents a 10 for originality in the category of naming your child. I'm going to wager he may be the only person in the world named D'Brickshaw.

D'Brickshaw? :w00t: I'll give his parents a 10 for originality in the category of naming your child.  I'm going to wager he may be the only person in the world named D'Brickshaw.

280544[/snapback]

It is a unique name, huh? The guy is a very good tackle as well. I think he decided to stay in school because he knows he needs to bulk up even more (added about 25lbs of muscle, but still is just about 300, maybe even 295) and refine his technique even more. His athleticism probably would've landed him in the top 10 in this draft had he decided to come out. If he stays healthy and productive, he'll be a lock for a top 10 spot in next year's draft.

It is a unique name, huh?  The guy is a very good tackle as well.  I think he decided to stay in school because he knows he needs to bulk up even more (added about 25lbs of muscle, but still is just about 300, maybe even 295) and refine his technique even more.  His athleticism probably would've landed him in the top 10 in this draft had he decided to come out.  If he stays healthy and productive, he'll be a lock for a top 10 spot in next year's draft.

280568[/snapback]

I'll be keeping an eye out for him next year.