The Usefull idiots were at it again.

Seems the useful idiots were doing their usual weekend thing at UNC the other night.

Confederate vs Commies.  wish they would just take each other out.. 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/grade-point/wp/2018/08/25/protesters-clash-arrests-mount-after-toppling-of-confederate-statue-at-unc-chapel-hill/?utm_term=.ee848a659e1a

6 minutes ago, Chris farley said:

Seems the useful idiots were doing their usual weekend thing at UNC the other night.

Confederate vs Commies.  wish they would just take each other out.. 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/grade-point/wp/2018/08/25/protesters-clash-arrests-mount-after-toppling-of-confederate-statue-at-unc-chapel-hill/?utm_term=.ee848a659e1a

You guys out there in the southern tier get your news by Pony Express?

2 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Fast pony. Either that or you got our very own DonBB to very quickly deliver it. Nice going if you did get him to deliver it before he changed his name again.

you are talking in some Qanon code or something.

I got no clue what point you are attempting to make.

• Haha (+1) 1

Veteran left-wing vandals in North Carolina are holding a conference this weekend in Durham to teach young, up-and-coming vandals how to topple statues.

The two-day conference, titled “How to Topple a Statue, How to Tear Down a Wall,” was organized by a far-left group called "Defend Durham."

• Like (+1) 1

I wonder if black people knew that when it comes to slavery that they’re not special if that would help them calm the heck down? 

The liberal rage on this issue is due to historical ignorance. 

People must be judged according to their time. 

I have no no issues removing the statues, but they should be preserved. 

Edited by The_Dude

53 minutes ago, Chris farley said:

you are talking in some Qanon code or something.

I got no clue what point you are attempting to make.

DonBB is Don Beebe, a lightning fast former wide receiver for the Bills. He even has a "speed school" in which he works with people who obviously want to increase their speed. DonBB has had several different screen names including GaryBusey and Garbear. We think his real name might be a well disguised "Gary". Anyway, Gary gets run off here for his partisan assmudgeonry and then reappears as someone else. His genuine stupidity is so apparent that he fools no one but his mother who actually wanted him to be gone. This is why I encourage new posters to lurk for awhile and get acclimated. In addition, you come from that area of NY where they have towns called "Painted Post" and "Horseheads" so you might want to lurk a little longer. :nana:

• Like (+1) 1

34 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

DonBB is Don Beebe, a lightning fast former wide receiver for the Bills. He even has a "speed school" in which he works with people who obviously want to increase their speed. DonBB has had several different screen names including GaryBusey and Garbear. We think his real name might be a well disguised "Gary". Anyway, Gary gets run off here for his partisan assmudgeonry and then reappears as someone else. His genuine stupidity is so apparent that he fools no one but his mother who actually wanted him to be gone. This is why I encourage new posters to lurk for awhile and get acclimated. In addition, you come from that area of NY where they have towns called "Painted Post" and "Horseheads" so you might want to lurk a little longer. :nana:

Ah man.  So I could be the doppelganger of Gary?  Dang.

and worse than that.  even if I am Not him. He might actually reside near me?

you are weirding me out.

:)