Meanwhile, Turkey is going full Venezuela

I can't stand Erdogan  since he became President of Turkey. Before that a secular Muslim country , NATO member.

Now a ruthless leader purging the secular , ally to Putin and enemy of the Kurdish.

Turkey has a massive number of Syrian refugees that could be another major problem.

• Like (+1) 2

45 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

Gotta give him credit, that fake coup was a brilliant move.  Too bad we don't still have a CIA that can take care of this kind of thing.

A professor friend of mine, an Armenian, was in Turkey when that happened. He’s from there. He went back to give the government $10,000 or something close to that. He bailed on his mandatory service when he came to the states to study. He, being Armenian, understandably didn’t want to serve. He’s a brilliant guy and I wish I got to talk with him more about the coup, all he said on it is he feels like the CIA left the coup leaders at the altar. I don’t know his reasons for suspecting US involvement; but he’s a brilliant guy and he made that known to me. 

52 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

Gotta give him credit, that fake coup was a brilliant move.  Too bad we don't still have a CIA that can take care of this kind of thing.

The CIA had more important things to worry about in 2016 like spying on American political candidates and re-evaluating bathroom policy

• Like (+1) 2