How are the Dolphins signing all these guys?

PIZ

Kevin Carter

Stocker McDougle

Tebuckey Jones

Now FB Heath Evans

Did I miss any?

278378[/snapback]

Gus Ferrotte

They did cut a lot of people and most of these contracts have been all signing bonuses and back loaded contracts.

Kevin Carter

Stocker McDougle

Tebuckey Jones

Now FB Heath Evans

Did I miss any?

278378[/snapback]

i think the better question is why are they signing all these guys?.......they should be rebuilding with younger players, not reloading with vets........

Well, we you don't have any bullets in your arsenal to begin with it's awfully tough to reload.

278400[/snapback]

well they did have bullets once. hell, they even went undefeated one season 30some years ago (but if you ask a dolphin fan, even one who wasn't alive at the time, it might as well have been yesterday)

then there was that string of 2nd place finishes in the AFC East from 1985-1995 when they were just 2 bullets short (a RB and moving Buffalo to a different division) from being serious contenders

Kevin Carter

Stocker McDougle

Tebuckey Jones

Now FB Heath Evans

Did I miss any?

278378[/snapback]

They lost FA DT Bryan Robinson to the B'gals last week. I guess he's ok, but that may have an effect on the Bills, because DT was one of Cincy's priorities, and now they might look in another direction - namely an OL to supplant/backup the aging starters OT Willie Anderson and C Rich Brabham which if it happened reduces the lineman player pool.