Bills trade with Browns for Corey Coleman

1 hour ago, WhickedWilliams said:

Never judge a man when his backs against the wall. Like Aplha said he was a 1st round pick (1st receiver taken) for a reason. He’s still very young and has the speed to take the lid off the defense. Being traded for a 7th 3 yrs after being a 1st round pick can give a man a chip on his shoulder like no other. Potential yes, let’s just get the ball through the air. If we have a qb who can move the ball around similar to what peterman did tonight, Coleman never had an opportunity to catch balls like that in his years in Cleveland. Worst quarterback situation I can recall. 

I do see KB as the possession big target guy, Coleman could have stats on the side like Martavius Bryant was in pitt for a couple years. KB looked great tonight, I’m happy we have some talent at the receiver position, last year was concerning.

That's what I was thinking. Could be he came in thinking he could coast on his talent and now realizes he could be out of the league in a year if he doesn't get it together. If that doesn't motivate him I don't know what will.

If I had to wager I'd say he's more likely to go the way of Greg Little than Steve Smith, but to get that level of talent for a 7th in 2020 I'll roll the dice all day.