Tre White bought his mom a house and car, she never has to work again

1 minute ago, Kwai San said:

While I agree the OP doesn't deserve a warm bucket of spit for attention - I totally agree with @eball and would think the Mods would want to at the VERY least intervene and say something......boy needs his azz slapped!  Just a crummy crappy thing to say......says a lot about his character.

Moving on.....

You know, a couple of months ago I made a post about some woman, some where, that some one had posted an article about and someone else made some comment about how she was oppressed for some reason or another.  I replied "She's oppressed because she's black."

That post of mine was deleted, because somebody reported me as being racist.  When it was nothing more than an observation that black people are oppressed for being black.

Oft times, the post says more about the people offended by it than it does about the one writing it.

23 hours ago, Mr. WEO said:

Why do these guys never buy Dad a house?

A lot of Dads don't need their kids buying them a house!

I raised mine to take care of themselves,Mom and Dad can handle the House thang!

22 hours ago, Cusefan66214 said:

She probably never worked to begin with...

Why would that be?

3 hours ago, DC Tom said:

You know, a couple of months ago I made a post about some woman, some where, that some one had posted an article about and someone else made some comment about how she was oppressed for some reason or another.  I replied "She's oppressed because she's black."

That post of mine was deleted, because somebody reported me as being racist.  When it was nothing more than an observation that black people are oppressed for being black.

Oft times, the post says more about the people offended by it than it does about the one writing it.

What era are you living in?

That sounds a stupid as the fool that implied Tre's Mom must be on welfare!