Maybe Shelton is part of the plan?

jahnyc

I am kind of baffled about our off-season so far, but maybe the Bills think they will get Shelton? There were many good guards available in free agency and some seemed to have signed for somewhat reasonable deals. I am really surprised that we have not signed anyone for the o-line other than Gandy (who is not a starter).

During his tenure, TD has been very good at making moves to get the fans excited about the upcoming season. This year it seems that what has transpired has been kind of depressing (i.e., losing Jennings, Williams, not having a first round pick, not trading Henry yet, and cutting Bledsoe (maybe for a few only)).

Other people on here have speculated that Arizona just wants to see what goes down in the draft before the get serious with TD about a trade......that seems to make good sense.

Which is why it ain't gonna' happen.  We are talkin' about Arizona, afterall! :doh:

278064[/snapback]

Yeah, you may have a point there lol

With Edge gone and Rudy Johnson signed, the only option they have is the draft or take a shot at a Zeroue kinda guy.

Maybe draft day will bring the trade, also depends on Travis' demands for a new contract.

I can see Travis staying put until camp and be traded to a team that is close, but loses a RB in training camp/pre-season.

Patience......

With Edge gone and Rudy Johnson signed, the only option they have is the draft or take a shot at a Zeroue kinda guy.

Maybe draft day will bring the trade, also depends on Travis' demands for a new contract.

I can see Travis staying put until camp and be traded to a team that is close, but loses a RB in training camp/pre-season.

Patience......

278069[/snapback]

Umm... Droughns is also available.