Did the NFL Network replace Empire yet?

Justice

Yeah it was but you will probably see more Bills programming when the season draws nearer

276958[/snapback]

If so, is it possible for me to join DirecTV using a Buffalo address, only to really use it in Miami? I wonder if that would work?

If so, is it possible for me to join DirecTV using a Buffalo address, only to really use it in Miami? I wonder if that would work?

276963[/snapback]

Heheheh..

Long story short :

I tried this about 8 years ago before everyone had caller ID , thus it didn't enter my mind that they would have it on DTV's end..

I tried to tell them I was in Erie PA..>The guy asked me why was a Buffalo # and address was coming up on his screen from my phonecall...

I hung up and did it the legit way later that day ;)

Heheheh..

Long story short :

I tried this about 8 years ago before everyone had caller ID , thus it didn't enter my mind that they would have it on DTV's end..

I tried to tell them I was in Erie PA..>The guy asked me why was a Buffalo # and address was coming up on his screen from my phonecall...

I hung up and did it the legit way later that day ;)

276968[/snapback]

I never hook up the phone line on receiver. It did work, right?

I never hook up the phone line on receiver. It did work, right?

276981[/snapback]

Sorry, I wasn't clear:

I called via voice and tried to activate my account giving an Erie address ( my brothers )...

It didn't work ;)

Now, if I would of called FROM Erie it would of worked...

Sorry, I wasn't clear:

I called via voice and tried to activate my account giving an Erie address ( my brothers )...

It didn't work ;)

Now, if I would of called FROM Erie it would of worked...

276990[/snapback]

Thanks! ;);)

do they include Buffalo based programming like it was reported?

276949[/snapback]

I didn't see anything about the NFL Network having programming specific to the cities it is being broadcasted to. Are you implying that every NFL city gets customized programming from the NFL Network?

I didn't see anything about the NFL Network having programming specific to the cities it is being broadcasted to.  Are you implying that every NFL city gets customized programming from the NFL Network?

277153[/snapback]

That's what was reported. I don't know about every NFL city. I live in Miami and they don't show local programming here, but I do know someone posted that about The NFL Network in Buffalo. I found it odd too.

That's what was reported. I don't know about every NFL city. I live in Miami and they don't show local programming here, but I do know someone posted that about The NFL Network in Buffalo. I found it odd too.

277154[/snapback]

I'll let you know if I see anything over the coming months that appears to be local.

277154[/snapback]

Maybe they meant that things like the Eric Moulds show, Mike Mularkey show, and Paul Maguire show, which I believe are syndicated, would be pre-empt whatever programming the NFL Network is showing, assuming that the producers of those shows would pay the airing fees, for the space time...I live in Austin, TX- so I don't get any of these shows, but just guessing! I don't believe that the NFL network creates programming specifically for one NFL city...

I didn't see anything about the NFL Network having programming specific to the cities it is being broadcasted to.  Are you implying that every NFL city gets customized programming from the NFL Network?

277153[/snapback]

If you have Digital there is NFL on Demand. On the NFL on Demand I did see highlights of the Bills 1992 & 1993 seasons, there was also that Hey Rookie! Special that covered Mike Williams. Also NFL Total Access on the normal NFL network is a sportscenter type show that does talk about the Bills when their in the headlines etc. Sure it's not indepth as Empire was but I like it.