Kelvin Benjamin looking good ... where does he rank among AFCE WRs?

Best WR in AFC East  

231 members have voted

1. 1. Who is best WR in AFC East?

• Kelvin Benjamin, Bills
    • Julian Edelman, Pats
    • Danny Amendola, Fish
    • Terrell Pryor, Jets
    • Robby Anderson, Jets
    • Jermaine Kearse, Jets
    • Chris Hogan, Pats
    • Kenny Stills, Fish
    • Other

On 7/29/2018 at 7:40 PM, TigerJ said:

Benjamin was out all of 2015 with an injury.  In 2016, Benjamin's 941 yards ranked him 26th in receiving yards.  He was targeted 117 times and had 63 receptions.  That reception to target ration is well down the list among receivers for both years.  With 7 receiving touchdowns, he actually ranked a little higher in that category than two years previously, tied for eleventh with about 4 other receivers.  Last year with the Bills, of course, he was well down the stat sheet for receivers, but then he was fighting through an injury and had Tyrod throwing the ball to him

I hope the best for KB but we act like he has a resume worth mentioning. We complain all the time how Tyrod was a receiver production killer yet.. Swatkins had a better season with Tyrod than KB ever did with a freaking Superbowl caliber MVP.

I mean pick one or the other. Does Swatkins and Tyrod suck, is KB overrated? Why did they trade him away for little. We harp about wr production being a product of quarterback and don't care about KB's conspicuous lack thereof. Yet he's gonna be the beast of the AFC East with Josh Allen, Peterman, or AJ. MAYBE TYROD SUCKS, SWATKINS IS A LOCKER ROOM ISSUE, KB ISN'T, BUT NOT NEARLY ADSTALENTED EITHER. HE'S A PRETTY GOOD WR. But I could go for the #1s on a lot of other depth charts as well. He's a perfect #2 Alshon Jeffrey guy imo.

So yeah, preach. I 100% agree we are quite excited over a 1003 season career high WR .

Yeah, we need to see this in the regular season.  The rumor is his knees are in rough shape and he wasn’t a guy that could separate to begin with.  KB isn’t a number 1 wr and that has been the problem with the offense. A bunch of 2s and lowers and no speed.