World Cup 2018 Thread

13 minutes ago, Dante said:

What has to change, in order for me to become something even close to a fan, is eliminate the phony diving. Not only is it hard to stomach from a competitive point of view (these guys should act more like men :) ) it absolutely sucks any kind of flow or pace out of the game. Once it gets going some guy hits the ground like he just took a Larry Holmes uppercut (see the '79 fight vs Mike Weaver).  Apon replay you see the nearest player contact was a good 2 feet away. And whats even worse the announcers make it seem like it was close. Even they can't, or are not allowed, to say how laughably fake it is.

the game goes on as before, and those making suggesting to rescue it don't watch after the WC

the rest of the world thinks it is great as it is....

it's like me as an AL East fan going to a NL game and watching the pitchers strike out pathetically 6 times, and none of the locals think there's anything lousy or dumb about this....

9 minutes ago, Canadian Bills Fan said:

No way that was a red. The guy was trying to get fouled.

2-1 Spain losing to Morocco

spain is fine as long as portugal wins

dude.....  the announcers worldwide are howling at the injustice of a yellow card there....

10 minutes ago, Canadian Bills Fan said:

Oh I know Spain will go through Im just saying wasn't expecting them to be losing to Morocco

Spain slacked it off knowing they were going through.  Wise move.

oh, Iran almost knocked Portugal out!!!!

9 minutes ago, BeginnersMind said:

Spain will win the group now. 

gotta scratch my bracket from 5 minutes ago, switch Porto/Espana

8 minutes ago, Canadian Bills Fan said:

Well no chance Portugal gets passed Uruguay next. Not if they continue to play like they have been 

whole new ball game, will be a good game

Uruguay is dirty, not as dirty as CR7 and his atomic elbow there....