Absolute Right!

President Trump on Monday asserted an “absolute right” to pardon himself of any federal crimes but said he has no reason to do so because he has not engaged in any wrongdoing.

“As has been stated by numerous legal scholars, I have the absolute right to PARDON myself, but why would I do that when I have done nothing wrong?” Trump wrote on Twitter.

As has been stated by numerous legal scholars, I have the absolute right to PARDON myself, but why would I do that when I have done nothing wrong? In the meantime, the never ending Witch Hunt, led by 13 very Angry and Conflicted Democrats (& others) continues into the mid-terms!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) June 4, 2018

Absolute power corrupts absolutely. 

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, PearlHowardman said:

And on Tuesday the supposed Democrat Party "Blue Wave" of voters never showed up at polls to vote.  President Donald Trump is just gaining more power.

:oops:

So you are a Trumper! 

And the voters did turn out :) 

23 hours ago, Tiberius said:

So you are a Trumper! 

And the voters did turn out :) 

It's time for you to recognize the truth, Tiberius.

Greedy, self-serving, incompetent, Arkansas hucksters Bill and Hillary Clinton have been destroying the Democrat Party for a long time.  The icing on the cake occurred when Bill "Slick Willie" Clinton asked his long time political friend and fellow New York Democrat Donald Trump to fraudulently run for President as a Republican in the 2016 Presidential election.  The Clinton Plan backfired and we now have President Donald Trump.

There's not much left of the Democrat Party to oppose Trump.

It's that simple.