Finally!!!!!!

Justice

Personally, I would love to see this law passed because I hate seing this "fashion" statement.

That being said, it SHOULDN'T be passed. I know I said before it should, but I have realized that just because its somethign that bothers me (and many other people, obviously), doesn't mean it should be illegal.

The fact that people get to wear their pants low despite people like me, or you, or whoever hating it, is what makes it that whole "free country" we always throw around.

its about time these underwear shots disappeared. since these ladies are no longer able to show there fancy panties,they should wear none at all then- that way they can let there pants down with freedom and not worry about a panty fine$$.

274703[/snapback]

Amen, I hate your team but great post.

jesus, what an idiotic idea for a "law!" i didn't see anyone here bitching about the law that will allow topless sunbathing in CA if it holds up...and people are worried about seeing somebody's boxers?! ...as if dressing like that isn't already it's own punishment!!

meanwhile, i will be weeping fat tears of sorrow and loss if they take away the hiphugger/asscrack look.

btw, i saw the same law was being deliberated in VA some weeks ago...don't know what happened there. but seriously, this is a bad idea. sounds like something the frikkin taliban would come up with!