Orlando Pace headed to Houston?

It's all part of an elaborate trade. We'll be trading Henry to Miami for their first three picks and Jason Taylor, but we'll trade Taylor and one of Miami's picks to Arizona for Shelton, then trade another pick and Clements to the Texans for Pace, and use the other pick to grab Nugent.

It's ALLLLL coming together now.

It's all part of an elaborate trade. We'll be trading Henry to Miami for their first three picks and Jason Taylor, but we'll trade Taylor and one of Miami's picks to Arizona for Shelton, then trade another pick and Clements to the Texans for Pace, and use the other pick to grab Nugent.

It's ALLLLL coming together now.

274268[/snapback]

Finally, LA revealed!

He's mad I tell ya!

I saw this over at BillsZone.  I love how the sack totals of an entire line are mentioned as if Pace alone caused Bulger to be sacked 50 times or that Pace alone can keep Carr from getting drilled 49 times.

274267[/snapback]

in defense of Pace....half of the Rams line last year was collecting Social Security and flashing their AARP card at Denny's for the early bird special.

C McCollum 34

RG Timmerman 33

LG Nutten 33

Having said that...although i would love to have Pace on the Bills roster...I wouldn't want him at what he going to cost.

in defense of Pace....half of the Rams line last year was collecting Social Security and flashing their AARP card at Denny's for the early bird special.

C  McCollum  34

RG  Timmerman 33

LG  Nutten 33

Having said that...although i would love to have Pace on the Bills roster...I wouldn't want him at what he going to cost.

274291[/snapback]

R.Rich is one of the most knowledgable posters on this board imo. There are only a couple of people I have ever met who seem to know as much about football as does he.

That said, he prefers Walter Jones (and probably Ogden) to Orlando Pace.

I for one do not. In my very humble opinion, Orlando Pace is one of the 5 best football players I have ever seen in my life. He might even be the best (remember, this is mho).

I was not partial to the decision made by TD to go with JP, nor do I pretend to be. I support the decision mind you, but I dont at all concur.

Having said that, imo, if Orlando Pace played LT for the Buffalo Bills football team in 05, we would win the AFC East. THAT is how much respect I have for OP as a player! Warner was an Arena qb. Losman after all DID go in round 1.

I dont expect it to happen, but OP on the Buffalo Bills has been a wish of mine for a long time.

Sadly, what prohibits this dream is a player we have at RT. His play has ranged from good to total dog sh&(, and his cap figure is 9.17 million dollars.

Sad indeed.