Deadwood fans!

jas lac

I think it was Al also only cuz she might have seen this as her way to get away from him and be with star....plus she didnt want star hurt....Im suprised Al wasnt pissed at her for being over at the mineing store and not in the gem...anyone notice the new prostitute a.k.a. "borg Queen" for star trek...lol

Deadwood is one of the few good things on the "premium" channels. To bad I cancelled all my premiums...

I wasted so much $$$$ for years ! I don't miss em at all...

My cable bill went down $25.00 a month....

I think it was Al also only cuz she might have seen this as her way to get away from him and be with star....plus she didnt want star hurt....Im suprised Al wasnt pissed at her for being over at the mineing store and not in the gem...anyone notice the new prostitute a.k.a. "borg Queen" for star trek...lol

274105[/snapback]

Yea, it seems like something is up there about Trixie and not being in the Jem...maybe he bought her freedom? But that would have been an interesting story line to see.

Is Al on his way out of Deadwood in a pine box with all his health problems?

Yea, it seems like something is up there about Trixie and not being in the Jem...maybe he bought her freedom?  But that would have been an interesting story line to see.

Is Al on his way out of Deadwood in a pine box with all his health problems?

274235[/snapback]

No way Al is on way out even with his prostate cancer(or whatever it is). He is BY FAR the main attraction on that show...and it would be a dead show if he leaves.i wouldnt watch it.

Trixie had a rifle, not a shotgun, and it was pointed at Swaringer IMO.

274071[/snapback]

Thanks Charlton Heston, now they will never make that mistake again. Yeah, it was pointed at Al. What sense would it of made to get her boyfriend to help Bullock in the gunfight if she was just gonna turn around and be on Al's side.

I think it is debatable who Trixie was pointing the rifle at. My first thought was that she was pointing it at Bullock.

The real important question is:

Why was that hooker sticking her thumb up Al's ass???

1. Pleasure?

2. He is constipated?

3. She lost something up there?

4. Her hands were cold?

That was fuggin a little weird for my taste...

I think it is debatable who Trixie was pointing the rifle at.  My first thought was that she was pointing it at Bullock.

The real important question is:

Why was that hooker sticking her thumb up Al's ass???

1. Pleasure?

2. He is constipated?

3. She lost something up there?

4. Her hands were cold?

That was fuggin a little weird for my taste...

274555[/snapback]

I was wondering the same thing. Maybe they were out of gerbils. :w00t:

About not bein able to get rid of Al. Realize Deadwood is fact based and if Al died in real life I doubt they would keep him on just because he's a main attraction, that would take away from authenticity, right?

274530[/snapback]

decent point--but look at the characters they have gotten rid of so far...none of them have been the main players.they have been second level guys.the reverend,wild bill hickock....those are the main ones so far--and they were secondary characters..the other ones who have died were very minor.

Al is by farrrrrr the main and most imprtant character on that show--It all revolves around him.

decent point--but look at the characters they have gotten rid of so far...none of them have been the main players.they have been second level guys.the reverend,wild bill hickock....those are the main ones so far--and they were secondary characters..the other ones who have died were very minor.

Al is by farrrrrr the main and most imprtant character on that show--It all revolves around him.

274773[/snapback]

Hickock was the focus before he was killed, not Al. I was shocked, but the show has been terrific regardless.