Barbarian's Bills Draft

20 minutes ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

not for our new franchise QB, we managed at MLB last year we can do the same this year.  Getting the QB weapons will be essential in establishing his confidence and productivity, to which if not done early can crush a young QB from which many never recover.

Preston Brown was ok at MLB, but he's gone and we don't have a viable replacement.  We struggled against the run and did not get enough pressure on the opposing QB.  These reasons are why a MLB is more important to address.

Do you feel like we utilized Clay, O'Leary, and an anticipated up and coming Logan Thomas correctly last season?  I don't.  I'm taking the opposite approach, which is go with the TEs we have now and address the holes at LB.

11 hours ago, Happy Gilmore said:

Preston Brown was ok at MLB, but he's gone and we don't have a viable replacement.  We struggled against the run and did not get enough pressure on the opposing QB.  These reasons are why a MLB is more important to address.

Do you feel like we utilized Clay, O'Leary, and an anticipated up and coming Logan Thomas correctly last season?  I don't.  I'm taking the opposite approach, which is go with the TEs we have now and address the holes at LB.

Those guys are bums we haven't had a good TE since  metzelars. Every QB needs a good TE especially a rookie.

Edited by Buffalo Barbarian