Checking the forum every chance I get

Shaw66

18 hours ago, qwksilver said:

Same for me. Especially after the trade with Cincy.

BTW i've clicked on the peter pan fairy thing at least twice :lol:

Same here, always good for a laugh and about as useful as most of the other links I clicked on!

16 hours ago, Zerovotlz said:

I come here a couple times of day myself, and I am a Chiefs fan.  I signed up to see what Bills fans have had to say about the trade last year, and to see what your thoughts about this draft coming up are, especially as this is the culmination of last years trade down, and other moves to get to this point and select your guy.  Since joining I've also submitted my arm chair GM thoughts and participated in some other threads etc.  I've come to really enjoy this forum a lot.  This is, overall, a really good group of fans to interact with.  MOST of the people here are rational in their thought processes and speak (type) intelligently.    Way more fun here than the Chiefs groups I am in.......tons of "we should see if the Bears will trade us their first round pick for Spencer Ware and Charcandrick West, or is that too much to offer them?"  threads.  (Ware and West are both backup RB's who were nobodies to begin with and now coming off injuries)  ....and those threads actually have people participate in serious discussions about that.  It sucks.  

I will troll some about Mahomes (he is going to be freaking awesome!) but I genuinely hope you all get the QB you want and deserve.  I will keep following the Bills into the future if they take a QB just to see how it goes.  I've kind of become attached and invested in all of this....Fun times.  

I have been to KC for a Bill's game with the Colorado Bills Backers some years ago.

You guys are the closest to Buffalo when it comes to tailgating.  We all had a great time in KC and the fans were fun.

We were offered a lot of beers and BBQ, KC has some classy fans.

• Like (+1) 1

13 hours ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

Shaw, I hate to see you like this.

why don't you just post your telephone number here in this thread and we'll call you when something is up?

TSW Members please do not abuse Shaw's number and his easy availability to chat when it's posted.  It is to be used only for news purposes and not rides to the airport.

860-555-HELP

Solid news and 0% interest calls only.