Will the 3 AFC East teams ALL get new QB's?

15 hours ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

Agreed.  I just have this feeling that Lauletta is going to end up in a Patriots uniform.

IMO Rudolph is the target if available but more then likely will end up Lauletta.

3 hours ago, No Place To Hyde said:

I agree with what some have stated. All 4 AFC East teams will likely take a QB at some point in this draft.

Bills and Jets go in 1st round. Patriots in round 2 or 3 and Dolphins in round 3 to 5 imo.

IMO Pats and Miami will take one by round 2 with some kind of move up to the top of RD2 if Buffalo trades up again to top 10. The way I see it the AFCe could have all new QBs playing as starters by 2019. I can see Miami and NE fighting over Rudolph in RD2 or end of Rd1 and Lauletta going to the loser of it.

If Buffalo sits and waits at 12 IMO Miami will take who Buffalo is waiting to drop to them(Rosen or Mayfield if cards fall and Denver does not take a QB). IMO Miami and Arizona is going to tick off OBD by moving ahead of them to take who they want to drop to them with a double wammy of no QB worth pick 12 showing waiting for a QB to fall from the sky will equal fail everytime at OBD.

2 hours ago, HOUSE said:

Lets just make sure we get the pick of the litter

Not possible waiting at 12, with pick 12 you get what's left.

Edited by xRUSHx

16 hours ago, Thurmanator 12074 said:

This draft is going to be epic in every way. I can not remember a draft with more anticipation and drama. this will be epic in front of 80,000 fans inside Cowboys ATT stadium and 3 networks broadcasting it. This will be high drama and must see TV. 

Speaking of TV, what network is the drat on this year?  I thought I read ESPN lost the draft, and it went to Fox, but then saw commercials for it on CBS?  Or is it the 2019 draft went to Fox?  And I keep hearing ESPN hyping it.   Hoping it is on one of the networks as dumped cable so have OTA, plus Sling TV

Edited by Ed_Formerly_of_Roch
added comments